Community post

Journal

2nd month ttc on preseed

okay so month 2 on preseed and moon cups, in all fairness i really don't think i had the cup positioned right this time. But hey, i been ttc over 4 yrs, so whats another few months trying to get the hang of it lol. Im feeling like this is my good tube month. However had spotting 5-7 dpo and now 10-11 dpo, light brown/pink in colour, not enuf to show on a pad, just when wiping, not normal for me, however what is normal is i usually bleed for about 4-5 days during ovulation.. poss a reason why its been hard to conceive?!! but it look like a mini period.. tampons pads etc, the works are needed!! I ovulated a few days earlier this month to, which is not normal for me recently, past yr i been like clock work, except 2 months ago when i was a whole month late, i think i just skipped a period but it was super heavy when it arrived!!
anyway, i guess i'll be around for a while updating my journals, for anyone willing enough to have read this thank you and good luck with ur baby making!!
ALWAYS HAVE HOPE!

1 Comment • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

hope pre seed does the trick! maybe the spotting is a good thing and you get your bfp! good luck!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo