Community post

Discussion

nervously awaiting 12 weeks.....

View Full Post

Hello!

I'm about 5 weeks right now and have suffered 3 losses in the past 2 years. Two at 6 weeks and one AF 12 weeks. Anxiously waiting on my first ultrasound and still checking (and obsessing over ) my temps. Anyone else in this same boat? Maybe we can reassure each other during this nervous "limbo" period?

44 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

41 - 44 of 44 Replies

I'm 8 weeks tomorrow.. I have my next ultrasound at 9 weeks. It's crazy to look back and see a post of mine from 4 weeks ago. Time is moving.. but yet seems to crawl

Hope you got to see if it was a boy or girl Memphrika

I just learned about a blood test that's possible at 9-10 weeks that can tell you the sex. It gets the DNA from your blood and tests for the three major trisomys. Less invasive then an amnio. I plan on asking for it.

I've also had cramping here and there.. Spotted a couple times.

10 years ago

Hello ladies. It's good to hear I'm not the only one going crazy I'm a little over 5 weeks and waiting for an appointment with the midwife. I had a chemical a couple of months ago and I'm so nervous. Just praying for this one to stick. I've had tender boobs generally some days more so than others and a few cramps which I'm told is normal. 12 weeks seems such a long wait. Hoping to see midwife soon to try and settle my nerves x

10 years ago

Woohoo! My baby boy was born on October 20th at 39 weeks! We are absolutely in love! Welcome little Hennessy!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Memphrika !! I had my baby girl on October 1st at 38 weeks and 5 days ! She is amazing ! Congrats and best wishes on your little bundle too !!! We are blessed ! Take care <3 April and Emma :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo