Community post

Discussion

nervously awaiting 12 weeks.....

View Full Post

Hello!

I'm about 5 weeks right now and have suffered 3 losses in the past 2 years. Two at 6 weeks and one AF 12 weeks. Anxiously waiting on my first ultrasound and still checking (and obsessing over ) my temps. Anyone else in this same boat? Maybe we can reassure each other during this nervous "limbo" period?

44 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

31 - 40 of 44 Replies | Last Page

Hello everyone. Today I'm 4 weeks. I got my first beta of 17 at 10dpo. My second beta was 77 at 14dpo. I try to get on top of things quick because My progesterone is usually low.. Not this time however ..it's 20.3. It seems like 12 weeks is impossibly far away!!!

I have another beta in the morning... I'm praying my numbers continue to rise.

10 years ago

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm 11 weeks and 2 days now! The nervousness is almost over. I calmed down a lot last week when I had an ultrasound because there was a baby moving around in there, not a seahorse! It seems like this is a sticky one! I think I can get excited now!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hope everyone is feeling well! I'll be 6 weeks on Thursday. My first Dr's appt is 5/2 and my first u/s is on 5/6. I'm anxiously awaiting those appts to make sure everything is good! I've taken a few pregnancy tests and luckily the lines are getting darker!

10 years ago

I will be 12 weeks on Sunday. It goes by so fast! I know it feels like an eternity, but it will speed up. I am just trying to stay positive until my 12 week appointment next week. Hang in there, ladies!

User Image

10 years ago

I was 6 weeks this last Tuesday (April 15th) I had some bleeding the Thursday and Friday before.. And my beta wasn't riding properly so I went in for a repeat beta yesterday. I requested an ultrasound and surprisingly was able to see the heartbeat. I'm measuring 5 weeks 6 days. Hurry Up 12 weeks.. I want to see you so badly!! Hope you all are progressing well.

10 years ago

I'm 13 weeks today! My ultrasound is tomorrow. I can finally relax after that!!!

what we're your beta results?

Memphrika.. Hope your ultrasound went well. I have one this coming Monday.

10 years ago

It went fantastically! There was a little baby moving around in there. They told me that next week during my ultrasound on a better machine that they might be able to tell me the sex!

Hi all! I got my first BFP ever almost a week ago which was a huge surprise....although a GREAT one! I truly thought my period was coming, I had the usual sore BBS and cramps. I'm now at 5 weeks. Has anyone else had period like cramps at this stage? I haven't had any spotting but it seems odd to have such similar cramps..maybe I'm just worrying too much already!

10 years ago

I had some cramps at about 6 weeks. They were dull and constant. Lasted about two days. My doctor said it was my uterus and ligaments stretching. Good luck!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo