Community post

Discussion

Over 40 TTC #1 anyone else???

View Full Post

Hello, I was just checking around this website, I'm new here and just joined last night. I noticed a lot of dates seem pretty old, is there anyone else currently in 2014 over 40 TTC?? I'm 45 TTC our first child. My DH has 2 from his previous marriage. Currently I'm 14dpo and nervous as all heck to test!!! DH purchased tests today and I'm planning on testing either tomorrow or sunday... each time I go to bathroom I hold my breath hoping af isn't here!!

I looked into these forums to read up on information and be around ppl who just get what and how you feel.... currently ppl around me don't really know DH and I are TTC because of how reactions are, the comments are that this part of my life is over! My moms extremely excited and supportive....

Wishing for

25 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

21 - 25 of 25 Replies

Updated.....AF came early this morning and my bbt is still a little high...... We will try again this month

10 years ago

I too am trying for my first child. Met the love of my life late in life. He is 39. I am 43. This is our first marriage for the both us and no children (just fur babies:)). This is the first month of us actively trying, although we haven't used protection for about year and half. Praying and hoping our time has not passed. Not sure I how much intervention I want if we are not able to natural concieve.

Sending you all baby dust and love.

10 years ago

Hello ladies, I'm 44 and have just found this site which looks pretty interesting. It's nice to see other ladies in their 40's ttc because I sometimes wonder if I'm past it but I've had luck with getting pregnant but no luck in keeping them. Have had 2 miscarriages and 2 chemicals in the past year but I won't be beaten. Good luck to everyone and please add me as a friend. Baby dust to you all!

10 years ago

I'm 42 TTC # 1. Starting clomid on next cycle. 5dpo hoping to nit have to start clomid at all.

10 years ago

Anyone still here? How is everyone doing?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo