Community post

Discussion

OPK Need help please...

I don't know if I'm reading these right... from day one I've seen a faint line...but I can see it... it got alittle darker yesterday and today...but NOT darker then control line...

I purchased the kit and start testing on day 12 like it said to do ...... I keep seeing the two lines....but the ONE line hasn't gotten darker then the control line yet.... as of today I'm 17 days out....

Has anyone ovulated after this?? I just don't know if I should just keep testing with the opk ... feel frustrated

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Keep testing! The lines just need to be even in colour, doesnt have to be darker. Test twice a day and dont use fmu. Make sure u hold ur urine for a minimum of 2hrs and watch ur fluid intake. U still have time to O, dont stress it.
Are u taking ur temps daily or still fairly new to the ttc thing?

10 years ago

Thank you dakotagurrl!!! I'm still testing... and trying not to stress :) I'm very new to the TTC... my husband and I will be married 1 yr end of this month... together for yrs though. I just purchased a Basal Thermometer so I can figure out how to chart my temp as well.... the cell phone thingy I have on phone says I should have ovulated yesterday.... I was tracking on that a few months....

This month is very first for the opk.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo