Community post

Discussion

Over 40 TTC #1 anyone else???

View Full Post

Hello, I was just checking around this website, I'm new here and just joined last night. I noticed a lot of dates seem pretty old, is there anyone else currently in 2014 over 40 TTC?? I'm 45 TTC our first child. My DH has 2 from his previous marriage. Currently I'm 14dpo and nervous as all heck to test!!! DH purchased tests today and I'm planning on testing either tomorrow or sunday... each time I go to bathroom I hold my breath hoping af isn't here!!

I looked into these forums to read up on information and be around ppl who just get what and how you feel.... currently ppl around me don't really know DH and I are TTC because of how reactions are, the comments are that this part of my life is over! My moms extremely excited and supportive....

Wishing for

25 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 25 Replies | Last Page

congrats Jo xx

10 years ago

I'm 43 TTC our first child. Hopefully will be doing ivf in about 6 weeks. Let's keep this thread going!
Congrats to mrstman!

10 years ago

Hi! I'm new to the forum and am really enjoying reading all the posts!
Trying to conceive #1 and regretting not starting earlier. :(
It's hard work and am aware of the risks, but the desire is too great. Doesn't help that my best friend is 5 months pregnant - same age and first child. :(
Looking forward to sharing tips and tricks and sprinkling some !

10 years ago

I'm 43 and trying for #1 as well. Got pregnant my FIRST month trying for the first time in my life in January and unfortunately lost it as 8 weeks. Trying again now for the second month. My best to all of you :)

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

I'm 40 and TTC #1. Partner has 2 from previous marriages but has no sperm due to liver disease so we are using donor sperm.

I have low AMH so have gone with IVF. This is my third try, 2 IVF and this time a FET.

Am currently 11DPO and got a faint positive this morning but having had a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks I am very anxious. Really want to see the line darken tomorrow and then get a good result on my blood test on Thurs.

Fingers crossed for all of us!!

10 years ago

Good luck hunni xx

10 years ago

I had my 6th at 43 with a 13 yr age gap, hoping for 7 although this would be partners 2nd but used clomid xx

10 years ago

Wow that's awesome and really gives me hope thank you for posting xx

10 years ago

Hi, I'm new here. We are ttc our first child and I am 41, and he is 45. I have a 26-28 day cycle today is cd26 and 13dpo. SundayI took a HPT late morning and a very very faint positive showed. It was a cheap dollar store HPT. Monday at 2:30 in the afternoon I took another HPT from Walgreen and the test was negative. I plan on taking another the Wednesday or Thursday if no AF. I really hope and pray for a BFP........... To all!!!!

10 years ago

GL jonet xxx

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo