Community post

Discussion

ttc 4yrs now, 2ww, now using preseed and soft cups

Hi all
well after 4 disappointing years im giving preseed and softcups a go, i have had a few light symptoms, now 5dpo, woke up extremely dizzy this morning! 3dpo sore throat, ewcm tinged with brown then a few hrs later pink, then gone. I have a dull ache in right boob, not right under arm but to the base/side of my right boob, had sensitive/burning nipples yesterday. dull abdominal ache. Last month I was 2 wks late for af and was convinced it was the month.... no explanation for late af last month but it showed in the end!
I have gone past the whole completely gutted stage each time test shows up negitive cos I have gotten that used to it, and im not sure my symptoms are 'unusual ' for me anyway... still it would be so nice if it finally happened for me!!!
wishing you all baby dust!!!

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I really hope this is it for you! We've been trying for 5 years. I lost my son at 28 weeks and we have been trying since. I've since had 2 chemicals and a mmc. This was my 3rd cycle on progesterone supplements and first on clomid and preseed. I got my bfp on 1/23/14. Started bleeding the next for 8 days. Got my hcg drawn on 1/24/14 and it was only at 7. Thought it was another chemical and went in for a "follow-up" on 1/29/14. She took another draw to make sure my levels were back at 0 (like in october/November - hcg was 12 on 11/4/1st and 0 on 11/6/13). They called me on 1/30/14 to "notify" me that my levels went from 7 to 21. Still not high enough but I'll take it considering I thought there was no hope at all. Started my progesterone supplements on the 30th and have been feeling more and more pregnant everyday. Still not out of the woods yet, so to speak. I'm praying it has more than tripled by the time I go in on 2/5. Not counting on it though. I ran out of hpts a few days ago so I took 2 ops tonight. Figured if my hcg was higher than the other day when I got a negative they would be negative as well. Nope. They are blazing positive. Hoping it is a good sign. I will kmfx for you that this is your month! It sounds promising! GL!

10 years ago

Hi There,
Thank you for the reply!
That is amazing news about ur BFP!! really hope this goes well for you, u will be in my thoughts and prayers!!! You have been trying for longer than me so I can relate to the long road it takes to get there! sorry about your son and the other m/cs. Its strange how important it is to get pregnant but then the worry starts afterwards about carrying through. Haven't tried clomid yet, need to get my hormones checked with the nurse first so thats gonna be next month if it doesnt happen for us this month! In a way I hold no hope... yet I wouldn't be tracking my progress and trying every means possable if I didn't hold no hope!
I wish you sooo sooo much luck with yours, and enjoy every minute of it xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo