Community post

Discussion

Anyone experience these symtoms? TTC #1

I have has sensitive nipples since the days after I ovulated - I am 6dpo now. This is unusual for me. Also, today I am so extremely bloated that when I urinate and "push" (sorry tmi), I feel pressure. Anyone else seem to have these symptoms.

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I apologize for the grammatical errors!

8 years ago • Post starter

I had the same symptoms when I was 6dpo. Now I'm 10dpo and still getting bfn but Im plantation should of happened today or yesterday so 12-14 dpo should be positive if I conceived. Are you having any other symptoms? I'm having alot of back pain now and had mild cramping from 6-8dpo...

8 years ago

My nipple were pretty sore but stopped around day 8 so I'm not sure I'd that's normal or not

8 years ago

I read that to get a BFP, it is best to wait 24-48hrs after possible implantation to let the HCG build up. On and off over the weekend, I felt lower back pain. It was mostly on the right. But, not so much right now. Saturday, I was so tired ALL day. I went to a Mets game and I yawned all the way through it lol My throat is sore, but that could be allergies/sinus issues. I stopped those medications, because I read they can dry your out and I don't want to take any chances with anything. And just a short time ago, I felt some mild cramping on my right side. But, it could all be in my mind lol You know, I try to say to myself, no internet or anything during the 2ww, but you can't help it.

Are you temping?

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo