Community post

Discussion

impatient in the 2WW!!

Hi ladies! I am currently 8dpo… taken a few tests, this morning with FMU i thought i could maybe possibly see a squinter in the right light?! whiiiiiich basically means its a BPN but i am not accepting that :)
Have a bunch of internet cheapie tests so will more than likely continue to test until AF comes.
Have been having period like cramping, which I had with my last pregnancy too starting at about 4-5dpo, so i keep telling myself the cramping is a good sign. Its tough though bc they feel like period cramps so it just makes me feel like its probably my period coming early! No other real symptoms… tried to drink my chocolate protein shake yesterday and spit it out bc i almost threw up, so i suppose that could be a sign… or just me being sick of the same shake every morning! who knows?!?!
Anyone else in the same boat?! Would love other ladies to talk to :)

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Too early for morning sickness so maybe try a different breakfast routine. I have been having cramps too, but mine are not like af. They are short but at times strong bursts. I had one last night as well. I am 13dpo and testing tomorrow. I feel queasy but I always do before af. I felt sicker sooner and stronger than usual which I hope is a good sign but I could be coming down with something. The TWW sucks. I wish we could know sooner.
I heard some negative things about cheapie internet tests so if you get a positive then take a regular test the next day to be sure!
Good luck!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo