Community post

Discussion

AF not here BFN

View Full Post

I have a question for all of you Mom's. I have 3 kids 15, 13 and 10- from my previous marriage. My Husband and I are trying for a baby- a little crazy since mine are so old... yes, however this is what we want. Well AF is a day late, I took a test 4 days before just to see and it was a BFN again on Saturday, Sunday and This Morning and still a BFN. I never tracked my periods before with the other 3, so I don't know how many days late I was or anything, I only know now because my app on my phone. Did any of you get a BFN and then a Positive? I don't feel like AF is coming, and I really don't have any pregnancy symptoms. I am tired of waiting to find out if it will be positive or if AF is going to come. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for any and all advice.

18 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 18 of 18 Replies

wishinonastar89 -

Thank you for the Baby dust- I sure hope that I get a BFP soon. It is so trying not knowing either way specially when I am normally on time with AF.

Sometimes I wish I could just go to the Dr. and say look I am going crazy please do an ultrasound, but I know if they did it to one they would do it with all and the office would be crazy busy.

back to waiting lol.

10 years ago • Post starter

AF showed up this morning. at least there is no more waiting

Aww...I'm sorry. :(

No AF here but still tested BFN this morning. I might see a very faint line but I'm probably just imagining it.

User Image

10 years ago

you could always post a picture of it and see if anyone can help you to see if there is a line or not. [baby_dust]

I might do that later. I just want answers so bad as to why I'm 16 dpo and still getting negative tests. Booooo.

User Image

10 years ago

Well keep me posted- i know it is frustrating. I am so sorry. I am KMFX for you

Will keep you posted. Thanks so much <3

User Image

10 years ago

Will keep you posted. Thanks so much <3

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo