Community post

Discussion

I have to have a Colposcopy- how long do I need to wait

I just found out that I need to have a Colposcopy on Monday- AF finally decided to show her face this week and thankfully I will be over it before my appt.

Have any of you had a Colposcopy done? if so does it hurt? How long did you have to wait to have sex afterwards? Somewhere i read that you have to wait 2 weeks which would mean I would miss my window this month and have to try again next month.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

hello, I had one in april. I wouldn't say it hurts, its more of a ouch stop that kinda feeling. If that makes sense, haha. But it only last the few seconds of getting the sample. I was told to wait 2 weeks. That it was to make sure a proper scab will form and you will heal and not have any extra bleeding.

10 years ago

Thank you for letting me know. I had a feeling it would be a bit of a wait. Strange thing is I saw on Planned Parenthood website 3 days- hmm. I guess I will wait and see what my Dr. Says. And looks like I am going to be out this month if it is 2 week wait,

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo