Community post

Discussion

14DPO - BFNs and pregnancy symptoms?

View Full Post

Hey guys.

So my BBT isnt dropping and I'm getting heartburn like no tomorrow. I've had it since around 8DPO (give or take), only now its not so bad. Now its only when I eat.
Nausea is on and off, my right boob hurts on and off.. O.o and I'm achey all over the place. Headaches, PMS, all of that. Oh and white creamy CM. I mean I know when I'm about to get a visit from AF but I never get cramps like these. I never get cramps or period pains in general.
All my HPTs have come back BFN up until yesterday, I'm too disheartened to test again today. I might do one coming Friday as FF tells me thats the best time to.

Ugh. Anyone in a similar boat or have any words to say? I feel so.. ugh.

TIA ladies,
C93x

Me(20) DH(24) - September 6th 2013 M/C - 25th September 2013 @ 5 weeks We love you little one, you're our little angel Restarted BCP 1/1/2014 - Ended BCP 18/3/2014, too broody to stay on it PCOS dx 2005 - Metformin 1000mg started 2013. Nerve issues dx 2009 - Amitriptyline 10mg started 2013. [i]Left & right ovarian cysts, left ovary 20% left after surgery to remove ovarian tumour. User Image

33 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 33 Replies | Last Page

Oh my God, lol, if I O'd when my temps say I did, I'd be due August 25th! Whoa. That'd be wicked haha.

Maybe thats what it is. It could be where its all happening.. right side for you, left for me.

Aww :( Maybe you should try just a mild painkiller, just to ease it a bit? Or try a heat pack or something? I hope you feel better soon.

I hate evaps. Those bastards are the worst things ever.

You might just be coming down with a cold, but a cold doesnt usually bring about the other symptoms you're feeling? My immune system is down the gutter too, so bleeh.

I want to test right now, so badly!

Me(20) DH(24) - September 6th 2013 M/C - 25th September 2013 @ 5 weeks We love you little one, you're our little angel Restarted BCP 1/1/2014 - Ended BCP 18/3/2014, too broody to stay on it PCOS dx 2005 - Metformin 1000mg started 2013. Nerve issues dx 2009 - Amitriptyline 10mg started 2013. [i]Left & right ovarian cysts, left ovary 20% left after surgery to remove ovarian tumour. User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Btw, I see from your pic that you're a Gemini? I am too, June 12th! Wbu? How old are ya if you dont mind me asking?

Btw, I see from your pic that you're a Gemini? I am too, June 12th! Wbu? How old are ya if you dont mind me asking?

Bahhh, it's after 3:00am and I cannot sleep. I am unusually awake...

This evening has been hell. I had a very emotional cry after watching the movie White House Down. it has a happy ending but I just burst out in tears which led to a mild panic attack. I suffer from bad anxiety so I do occasionally have panic attacks, but one came out of nowhere. I'm trying so hard not to stress out because if I AM pregnant, I don't want to risk a m/c. :/

Metallic taste in the mouth today, and I've noticed what the UTI symptoms are from..I think... When I have to pee, the urge comes out of nowhere and quite often it seems. When I sit down to pee, barely anything comes out but there's no burning or anything that screams UTI or any sort of infection. So I'm wondering if there's pressure on my bladder caused by pregnancy that makes me FEEL like I have to go, when I really don't have to go that bad lol
Also - increased thirst today, like really bad. I don't normally drink much water but I drank two bottles of it within a half hour. My mouth felt dry, even when I'm salivating a great deal (also weird - I think that's a symptom too). As I'm writing this, still having pains in my pelvis. I think it's ovary pain but I'm not positive...just a dull pain, though. I'm not worried about it.

And to answer your questions: I'm 20 and my bday is June 19th ;) That's so cool that we have close birthdays and possibly close due dates (if we get bfps ...fingers crossed!!)

User Image

10 years ago

Oh no :( Are you feeling any better this morning?

Whats weird is that I have pretty much all of the same symptoms as you besides the v bad backaches. The metallic taste, the thirst, all of that. Eeek. And the needing to go bit. Ive been getting weird cramps and just odd dull pains in my pelvic region. Very weird, I never experience any kind of pain there (or cramps) related to periods.

Oh and my CP is so high that I cant even reach it to see if its firm and closed! I think thats a good sign haha. Just wish we could both get confirmations!

Haha. I'm 20 and older than you by a week! Thats cool. Where are you from? :)

So yeah. BFN with smu. Annoyed that I gave in to test soon.

BUT my friends sister in law had BFNs even at the docs, until she was 3/4 months in!!

What weird coincidences! I'm from Milwaukee, WI :)

I had a Christmas party to go to tonight and had to refuse tasting my aunt's homemade irish cream. :( Booo. I wish I knew if I was pregnant...took a test this morning and of course another BFN. Ughhhh. My breasts are seriously swollen today and on the left breast, it's painful near my armpit. My dull pelvic pain is still there, but I've noticed it gets worse when I lay down to go to sleep.

Maybe I should just wait a few days to take my next test. It's just so hard because I wake up and the first thing I think of is pregnancy tests. Lol!

User Image

10 years ago

Awww. I hope you had fun otherwise though!

I'm from England :) Guess there had to be something we dont have in common haha.

I know what you mean. My FRER arrived today, but idk when to test. My temps are still up and my symptoms are kinda going away, besides the pressure in my pelvic area and the sudden sharp pains every now and then.

I might have to get my wrists operated for carpal tunnel :( they've been hurting a lot lately.

Grrr. 21dpo, still no AF. I wish we'd get answers!

Sorry I couldnt reply yesterday, it kept telling me there was an error in the website o.O

I ripped open a test packet just a little bit ago and peed in a cup only to see blood in it. It's gotta be AF :( 8 days late, but it's she.

What makes it even more dumb is the fact that I just bought 25 tests online last night. Grrrr!

I still really hope to hear what your results are! <3 Maybe you should test on Christmas? :)

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo