Posts by Cookie93

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

15dpo.. nothing.

Reading my last entry, I have to change that it's apparently my right ovary that's got it. A laparoscopy a few ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Apparent ovulation CD13, last O was CD44?

This is my first cycle off the pill. Is it possible that I could have ovulated on CD13 and could be on 4dpo no ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD7, AF left yesterday.. weird CM?

Very weird. Saw loads of yellowish eggwhite CM, some streaked with blood (made sure it was blood and not the T ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Metformin means low Folic Acid levels?

Is this true? And I was on the pill up until this cycle so that means my folic acid levels are too low for a b ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Temping after BCP

I'm currently CD3, just got off the pill Tuesday 18th March.. My temps are in what they usually are Post-O. Us ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Did I ovulate or am I ovulating now?

Okay so Um.. my temps confirmed ovulation on 1st December. I'm getting increasing amounts of watery CM, which ...

14 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

14DPO - BFNs and pregnancy symptoms?

Hey guys. So my BBT isnt dropping and I'm getting heartburn like no tomorrow. I've had it since around 8DPO ...

33 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Help? Triphasic chart and BFNs @ 25dpo??

Hey ladies, could you have a peek at my chart and let me know what you think? Do you think I ovulated the seco ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

15dpo BFN, no AF?

Hey guys. So I'm 14/15DPO and have no sign of AF, and have been getting BFNs on HPTs. I used my last cheapie ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

When should temp start to drop ideally?

Hey guys, just a quick question. For non-pregnant women, around how many DPO does the temp start to drop? I ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago