Community post

Discussion

1 DPO TWW Buddies Where are you?

Hello Ladies!

Looking for someone or a group of ladies wanting to chat while we countdown the tww.

DH and I are trying for baby #4. We got a bfp last month but unfortunately I lost the pregnancy soon after. I'm feeling ready to keep going so here I am starting another tww. I'd love to hear from ya!

User Image

97 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 97 Replies | Last Page

Hi! I'm on my TWW as well. 2 dpo right now! Trying for our first :) Not feeling particularly hopeful because it's the very first month we've tried and all, but we'll see!

10 years ago

Hi, Susie.

Congratulations on starting TTC your family! I remember how exciting that time was for me. Don't give up just yet I got pregnant the first month of trying with my first baby! I got pregnant very easily with all three, baby #4 has not been so easy.

How have you been tracking o?

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello.... I'm on my tww I'm bout 2-3 dpo.... start ttc in October after having a stillborn in April... we want this so bad..

10 years ago

I'm so sorry for your loss Mjchase.

FX we all get a bfp and a healthy baby soon.

I was so excited when I got my bfp last month. I just assumed that meant I'd be holding a baby in 9 months. We are all working on getting that bfp and when we do if feels like a triumph but it's only the beginning.

User Image

Hi Ladies 3 dpo been trying to conceive for nearly 12 months started taking clomid this cycle have my fingers crossed this helps l have 4 boys already and never had any problems conceiving with them hope this is my month :)

10 years ago

Well, I work overnights as a nurse, so doing my BBT is hard because my sleep hours are really off. I did OPKs which were positive on Friday. Also paying attention to CM...it was really thin and stretchy on Thursday and Friday. I'm glad you conceived so easily with your first 3...your family is beautiful by the way! I hope you have luck very soon with #4!

10 years ago

mjchase, I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope you have good luck this month.

inkedbella, I hope clomid works well for you and you get your bfp soon! Hopefully we all do!

10 years ago

Same to you all hope this is your month to ladies will be keeping my fingers crossed for us all :)

10 years ago

Thank you Susie! I'm a proud mama :-)

Hi, Inkedbella! Yeah, I'm kinda in the same boat this last baby is making us wait. If you don't mind me asking how old were you when you conceived your first 4 vs now?

FX for all of us.

Now comes the symptom countdown. So far I only have the usual cramps after o. I have this every month until AF shows.

User Image

My "symptoms" are just cramping since O day. I can't really say what I usually do since November was my first month off the pill and we didn't TTC that month since I wanted to see when my real period would come back and how that would be like and etc. Pretty much came right when it would have if I had been on the pill so that was nice.

I did have cramps in November when I should have O'd. I don't remember feeling them more than just that one day though, so this might be different or I'm just trying to make more of something :).

The cramping isn't intense, they're pretty mild and come and go. I don't feel anything else though, so who knows! It'd be nice to have luck this month, but I'm trying to not get my hopes up too high :) Just want to fast forward to test day!

What day do you start testing btw? like 9 or 10? I have that huge pack of Wondfo strips. What do you all use?

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo