Community post

Discussion

August 2014 babies ??

View Full Post

Hello anyone preggers and due in August . ..?
How are you feeling ? Any symptoms ?

X

50 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 50 Replies | Last Page

Congrats HopefulMommy!

Thats great news! Yea I wouldn't be worried about the lack of symptoms. Some people have them and some people have nothing at all. Mine were really bad at first but now they are fine, I can function like a normal human being :)

10 years ago

I've a scan beg jan .. And can't wait .. Need to see that heart beat to know I've a baby In there and not an empty sac.

I've still no real symptoms (6wks today) sore boobs but not really sore at all. More tender I guess.

Feel tired after a busy day ... But I did b4 though think I feel more tired.. Hard to know if I do or if it's my imagination lol

Hi hopefulmummy2b welcome :-) x

10 years ago • Post starter

Ps .. Il be doing another preg test too !, I tested sooo many times b4 my 1st positive lol started testing b4 it woulda implanted :-)

Then did clear blue and got 1-2 weeks ... Then 2-3 weeks . So will do another to check it goes to 3-4 weeks... I'm 6weeks today from last period but think I must a ovulated late or it took a while to implant lol

Xx

What date is your scan? My ultrasound is on January 3rd. I am impatient too! I'll be 7 weeks when they do mine.

Have taken like 10 tests and a blood test lol I'm out of control but it's just hard to believe until I have solid proof.

I am exhausted all the time and I've vomited a few times so far and have sore breasts. But the nausea has calmed down a lot.

10 years ago

Thanks for the welcome!

I haven't scheduled an ultrasound yet because my doctor won't do one until I am at least 7 weeks. I will go and see her in a week and will get a blood test to confirm and then schedule the ultrasound for a week or two later. It feels like that time will just drag! I really want to see a heartbeat! I have such anxiety because I really don't have any symptoms. I have definitely taken a lot of pregnancy tests...that's the only way I can make my mind at ease...LOL!

How is everyone else doing? When do you plan on telling other people?

10 years ago

I haven't got a scan date yet but. I'm getting one at 8wks scan - they'l call on 28th to arrange .
Not too long but still I'm impatient and just want to know there is a heart beat in there.

I've started to feel slightly sick but not to vomit and not bad atall. It's a diff type of feeling sick to a bug kinda hard to explain. But it comes on mid afternoon !

Also got that pre period feeling again dunno what that is about. No blood keep going to check lol.

Hope everyone has had a good a Xmas xx xx

Hope you had a great Christmas too Magicdust!

I am ALWAYS checking to make sure there is no spotting or anything. I'm like a crazy person!

I told my family on Christmas and everyone was super excited :) I won't tell the world until I'm out of my first trimester.

I am exhausted beyond belief these last few days. I wake up several times a night either because my throat hurts or because I have to go to the bathroom.

10 years ago

I'm waiting for my 8week scan to check a heat beat in there lol ! Then il tell people. My mum and sis know but not told my dad or 6yr old son yet ! Feels bit odd not telling people actually.

7pm and I'm in bed same time as my son can't keep my eyes open but then I wake 9/9.3o and can't get bk to sleep til midnight lol ... I'm sure the pattern will end.

I've still no big symptoms just the sore boobs and feeling totally shattered at 7pm.

That pre period feeling went ! Phew :-)
But glad I'm not the only one checking down there!

Bet it feels great that your family know and are all super excited.

Xx

It's really great that they know. I suck at keeping secrets so it was really hard those few weeks!

Haha I always think that I must be the only crazy person checking everything and analyzing everything so it's nice to see that a lot of women act the way I am :)

I am going to tell more people after my ultrasound but still not the world.

I'm so glad that pre period feeling went away for you!

The sleep is wacky, I think it only gets crazier. :( I only woke up twice last night so not too bad.

My boobs always hurt worse at night.

It's funny though, the people that know, act like I have suddenly lost the ability to do things on my own or something. "Don't let her do that." Or "do you need help with that" lol

10 years ago

Hee Hee .. Well enjoy being a princess I'd say.
Yeah not enough people know yet for that reaction my end.

I have so much CM (tmi- sorry) atm hope I'm not the only one. Lol

X

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo