Community post

Discussion

August 2014 babies ??

View Full Post

Hello anyone preggers and due in August . ..?
How are you feeling ? Any symptoms ?

X

50 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 50 Replies

Don't worth about beig a single mom. A lot of women have to be. It is better to raise a baby alone than be in a bad relationship. Babies can sense these things.

I see kids grow up in homes where the parents are just there for the kids and it's a miserable relationship. And the kids do suffer.

You deserve better and if he really treated you badly, you don't need him. If you sense he isn't being sincere then you need to trust your instincts.

You have a support group here too and we are always willing to listen and help anyway we can.

I am so sorry about the death of your newborn.

Feel free to private message me if you want/need to.

10 years ago

Aw, I am soo sorry to hear the denarenee! We are allll always here if you need to talk! But if he treats you like that, it isn't worth it. He isn't putting you and this baby first like he needs to! If you don't get back with him and you are a single mother, you should squeeze out allll the child support you can from him for what he has done to you and your emotions. And if that does happen, you will find someone else someday, a man that is willing to do the things he didn't do. And he will treat your baby as if it were his own. You won't be a single mother for all that long! I thought it was going to happen to me because the baby daddy didn't want anything to do with this baby I am carrying and I am 9 1/2 weeks along and I found a guy that already loves me for me and WANTS to take care of this baby as his own and is excited about it even though it isn't his blood. It makes me feel sooo good and gives me soo much hoope! And it should also give you hope! If it happened to me, and sooo quickly I might add, then it will happen to you.

10 years ago

You defo not need a man like that.

I'm a single mum ( though choice many babies are donor sperm / clinic ) if you'd like to chat about single mint her hood happy to chat. But I love it. There are lots and lots of single mums thought choice as well as relationship break ups.

Stay strong and treat your self kindly . You know you deserve better. Don't let him bully you . My thing is a leopard doesn't change it's spots.

Hugs xx xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh insane auto correcting going on ... Hope you can make top and bottom of that message :-/

The support and all the love from you ladys is Awesome, i am full of graditude for all of you! Im doing okay, and im trying to repair the love formyself. My sister told me "Good mothers love and protect there children" and i will carry that close to my heart always, i left him in South Carolina to movehome to Louisiana. It is hard andi struggle, but God has given me a child I haveprayed for since I lost my son In 2011. So i will eberything in my power to make it.thank you all so much.f

10 years ago

I am sorry to hear that denarenee but you are veryyy strong for being able to do that and do it on your own, I give you mad props cuz I know I couldn't. And you are very welcome, we are ALWAYS here to talk and to give you support. You can always message me or aarsennault. She is very nice to talk to. It's nice to have women to relate to and talk to and that's what I love about this website. I mean, my step sister is pregnant and we usee to be BEST friends but we don't really talk everr anymore in the past 2 years or so.. We talked today for the first times in a few months, haven't even seen her in a longgg time. She's 4 months along and already found out what she's having! I am soo jealous lol. I can't wait til I find out so we can start gettin a roll on everything. Baby names, bedroom, clothes, everything ha. SO exciting!

10 years ago

I'm glad you are separated from him by that much distance. You don't need all that extra stress!

You will always have a support system here. This site can be pretty great!

10 years ago

Hi everyone thought I'd update you !

So went back for my Nhs scan and "baby" had grown from 2.3 MM tom2.8mm I was informed this meant it hadn't progressed and recommended that I have a D&C or take tablets. I refused both and said I'd let nature take it's course.

Now althought in two weeks that's tiny growth .. It's growth and something dead can't grow in my eyes.

Anyway today I feel I might be starting to misscarry - not sure. Not filled one pad all day but I've had brown stuff. .. Will await and see.

Hope everyone else is doing ok ???

I am soo sorry Magicdust :( that has to feel terrible, but I know what you mean, dead things don't grow. Did they explain why or how it grew even a little bit if it is supposedly dead? But your day will come some day. Is this your first pregnancy? If not, how did all your other pregnancies turn out? If you don't mind me asking lol

And my update: I had my first prenatal apointment today at 10w2d, I wasn't suppose to get an ultrasound or anything but I had to wait in the waiting room for over an hour cuz I guess he was behind today from an unexpected delivery he had earlier in the day, but he said "well since you waited soo long and so patiently, would you like a free ultrasound?" I said DUHH. Couldn't really see much but he pointed out the flickering heart beat and that's all I care about. My first real ultrasound is Tuesday at the hospital, (that's where they do them I guess) and it's my "dating ultrasound" to see how far along I am through the measurements of the baby. And then my next doctor's appointment is exactly 4 weeks from now on Valentine's Day :) weird, right? I think it's cute though, I'll get to see or hear my love on the most loving day of the year, awwww haha.

Today just made me happy and thankful that everything looks okay, even though it was a small/short ultrasound, all I cared about was making sure there was a heartbeat. I wished my fiance coulda been there...he was suppose to be but something important came up that he almost had to do :/ I've just been sooo stressed/depressed lately that this appointment today REALLY helped, I needed that cuz everything in my life has been so out of control lately lol. Today loosened me up a little and reminded me that I have someone inside me that will always love me for me.

But how is everyone else doing? Anyone have their first appointments yet? If so, how was it? If not, when is it?

10 years ago

Magicdust I am so sorry! I think I would've opted to let nature take it's course as well. It's just better for your body, in my eyes anyways. I will be thinking of you.

No change for me. Just praying everything is ok in there. I have to wait 3 more weeks for my appointment so I'm just counting the days. I work at a school for autistic kids and man, it is heartbreaking being pregnant and watching all these kids. It's really affecting my head.

Please keep us posted on how you are doing!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo