Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

391 - 400 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a great day with friends and family!

User Image

10 years ago

Merry Christmas Ladies!!!!! I hope everyone is filled with joy and the Christmas Spirit today!

@sailor: Thanks hun and congrats on the low numbers! You'll be ttc again in no time! I hope you have a great few days and we'll look forward to your return.

@law: your Christmas sounds wonderful. :) enjoy your last one where its just you and dh :)

@blue: I love that your little boy is being showered with gifts and that is great you'll be donating old ones.

AFM: My dh ended up coming to my family gathering with me last night and we had a great time. His family gathering is still cancelled because he is "too sick" to go. I understand tho - I wouldn't want anyone with a cold near my 8 month old baby. No way. Speaking of colds.. I think I woke up with one :( We are headed to my parents house in about an hour then might head to my other aunts house for Christmas Day depending on how we feel. Merry Christmas!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Just wanted to stop in and say Merry Christmas to you guys. I hope everyone had an amazing day. My temps stayed up and I am 3 dpo. My little one has been sick for the past couple days and I am trying to get the smell of puke out of my house. Today she seemed to be feeling better, so I hope that means Mommy can get some sleep tonight..

10 years ago

@afmedic: Merry Christmas and I am praying your daughter gets over her sickness soon!! Good luck getting the puke smell out!!

User Image

10 years ago

afmedic--so sorry your little one isn't feeling well. I hope she's better soon!

SMH--we ended up going to New York and just walking around. Didn't do much while there but it was pleasant. I also ate heaps upon heaps of (unhealthy) food. That's okay...it was Christmas (and Christmas Eve) and I'm cool with it.

10 years ago

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been on for a few days. The in-laws stayed with us for a few days. They just left this morning, so now things are back to normal. I'm hoping everyone had an awesome Christmas!
afmedic- So sorry about your little one being sick for Christmas, that has to be hard. Did she enjoy christmas though?
blue- Hoping the breast tenderness is a good sign! Maybe you'll get your BFP in time for new years! :)
law- Merry Christmas, hope you had a nice relaxing christmas with your dh!
sailor- Yay 34! Hoping it'll go by fast so you can get back to ttc. :)

SMH- sorry the holidays were so tough on you. Worst time for people to be sick! :( It should be banned! lol Hope everything turned around for you.

Sorry if I missed anybody!

afm, my doc app is on Jan 9th, but it's just a consultation, so that's not really exciting.

10 years ago

Sorry for being MIA for a week. Trying to finish everything up for Christmas and I didn't sit down in front of my computer once for over a week! That is crazy for me!

Congrats darling!!!! That is an awesome Christmas present for you! I hope that is the start of a bunch of Christmas/New Years BFPs coming to all the wonderful ladies on here!

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi! I'm still in Miami...DH is at the bank with his mom...so thought I would say hello! Hoping you all had a good Christmas ;) ours was ok, can't wait until next year though, as we will be in our new home and can really start our traditions!

Now looking forward to my bday!

I have an appointment with the new OB on Jan 14, 14...really looking forward to that. Hoping to have a better plan of action.

Ladies, I'm feeling good about 2014 for all of us!!

Jada

10 years ago

hey everyone im still alive as well seems im not the only who hasnt been able to get on here and check in. Im currently 7dpo and just humming along at this point so we will see what happens in about another week...Just in time for the new year so who knows maybe 2014 will be the start of something wonderful!! i know its a long shot with what dh and i have going on but you never know!! hope everyone had a great christmas and was as spoiled as i was this year!!

10 years ago

amag--spoiled? what did you get? do share! :)

darling--thank you! What does the consultation entail?

JLHart--how exciting! I'm so thrilled for you. I hope your new OB is fantastic! I feel the same about starting traditions--this year was just so so and nothing incredibly. I think one tradition we'll start is stocking stuffers from the dollar store every year just because it's kind of fun to do and perhaps donuts on Christmas morning. Those could be fun traditions for us since we rarely get donuts in our day to day lives. I'm so lame...haha.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo