Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy Support Group

View Full Post

So, congrats you got your BFP. This thread is intended for those who love CTP and want to continue giving and receiving support throughout their pregnancy. Share your fears, baby name ideas, symptoms, and announcement stories (just to name a few things)--anything really! We all know how exciting even the most inconsequential of details can be.

Im looking forward to experiencing this beautiful pregnancy journey with all of you!

186 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 186 Replies | Last Page

@marie: Welcome to the group and congrats on your pregnancy! Our group has slowed down quite a bit, but you might be able to find a faster moving group over on the count down my pregnancy website.

@Rice: Oh my gosh honey. I am so so so so very sorry. I can't imagine what you are gonig through. Your dbh (douchebag husband) is so lucky that I don't know where he lives because I would come and kick is @ss. I too am here if you need anything, to talk, to vent, to cry, to plan for the future, and look ahead. If there is anything I can do please let me know. I'll be saying prayers for you and your sweet baby. Hang in there ((((((((HUGS)))))))).

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you ladies. This is definitely the hardest thing Ive ever had to go through and its the worst possible timing with the house being built and a baby on the way.

10 years ago

Found out at 10dpo that I'm pregnant.
Total shock!!!
I have taken 3 tests total (1 at 10dpo and 2 at 11dpo)

I'm 3 weeks, 5 days today and realize it's way too early to share the news.

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Think I got my BFP this morning. Please check out my latest HPT and give me your opinions. Hopefully he link I post will take you to the pic. Thanks!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=221518

10 years ago

Jess--congrats !

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello my favorite Ladies, I am so happy to finally be able to officially join this thread!!! Just praying for a sticky bean!!!

10 years ago

Rice I just read your post, and wanted to et you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. I am so sorry you have to go through this. I wish I could make it all better.

10 years ago

afmedic--woohoo! so happy for you! let us know when your first appt is!

how are all of you? what's going on?

10 years ago • Post starter

Afmedic---first I have to say Congrats!! I'm so happy for you :) thanks for your kind words. I'm doing my best to get through each day and take care of myself and this precious little baby.

10 years ago

Thank you rice. And that is the most and the best thing you can do right now, because you and that little peanut are the 2 most important people!!! You 2 deserve happiness and all the great things life will have to offer!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo