Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy Support Group

View Full Post

So, congrats you got your BFP. This thread is intended for those who love CTP and want to continue giving and receiving support throughout their pregnancy. Share your fears, baby name ideas, symptoms, and announcement stories (just to name a few things)--anything really! We all know how exciting even the most inconsequential of details can be.

Im looking forward to experiencing this beautiful pregnancy journey with all of you!

186 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

111 - 120 of 186 Replies | Last Page

http://s140.photobucket.com/user/cheersprklz/library/Pregnancy

There's a link. Let me know if it works.

10 years ago • Post starter

@law: wooohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!! I didn't have the sound on since I am at work but I could see it! What was the heartrate?? I am SO happy for you! Did you cry? Tell us everything about the appointment!!

User Image

10 years ago

Law---Aw thats awesome!! I knew it would go great. Thanks for sharing the video. Does it seem more real now? I only have a month to go before I get to hear the heartbeat.

10 years ago

I got teary but didn't cry. My RE came in and asked me about how Im feeling and then did the transvaginal ultrasound. There's a longer video but it takes forever to load. Hubby joked about the placenta asking what side the placenta is on but she said "youve got a healthy baby, thats what matters." And then went on to say that she cant tell because it hasnt fully formed. She measured peanut and I measured at 7w3d so only a day more than my estimate based on o. I was so fascinated because I could see a cord/tube but I dont know what it was. She let us hear the heartbeat twice...it was 120-130bpm. She said it was fluctuating but perfect at this stage. Shes passing me on to ob-gyn so we said goodbye and hugged :( it was quite emotional. I thanked her for all her help and hugged my nurse too! Hubby did the same. Thanks girls for being so supportive.

Had my ultrasound today. Baby girl is measuring right on track, 1lb 11oz, heart rate of 141. Got some really cute 3D pics Ill upload soon.

User Image

10 years ago

That's awesome MamaK!! I cant wait to see the pics :) My co worker just had a baby boy last week and I went to see him for the first time today. He is only 6.4lbs...so tiny and adorable! I love that baby smell.

10 years ago

mamak--that's fantastic. I'm glad it went well!

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-pregnancy/my-ultrasounds.php?u=21228

Ultrasound pics are uploaded you can see them here :)

User Image

10 years ago

Law just seen the video I'm so happy for you!!!

10 years ago

afmedic--thank you! :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo