Community post

Discussion

11 DPO signs/symptoms...

Anyone else 11 DPO? How are you feeling???

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

11dpiui here. I feel completely normal. Boobs feel a little bigger and tender under the arms, but I'm always tender under the arms about this time in my cycle. A little more thirsty than usual, but again, nothing surprising there as I never drink enough.

I did have a slightly positive HPT this morning though, but trying not to read too much into it yet as it MAY still be my trigger shot or could be an evap. And by slight I mean any sane person would think it was negative, it's just that I scrutinize these tests under very bright lights and compared to previous trigger positive tests (so I know exactly where to look for that faint pink blush). Wishing hard though.

How are you feeling?

10 years ago

11 dpo in about 3 hrs! Lol I normall have severe pms sumptoms very early on, like a week b4 af.... not having too many symptoms or af pains right now! Don't know if its a good or bad thing!... just waiting it out but we shall see in about 3 days!!!

Mill

10 years ago

Got a BFP this evening!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Congratz BrienneS! Have a wonderful 9 months!

My faint line turned to BFN this morning. I think it was probably still from the trigger, though 13 dptrigger is longer than average.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo