Community post

Discussion

10 DPO. HATE THE WAITING GAME!

I couldn't stand to wait any longer so I decided to take a test and wish I didn't because it was a BFN. I am disappointed and thinking its a no go this month. Has anyone got a BFN at 10 DPO and ended up pregnant? My breast are killing me, I've been cramping and exhausted but of course those could all be symptoms of AF :-(

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Im 11 dpo and I took a hpt around 8pm...got a faint positive. I too have had symptoms. I plan to test again in the morning. Im not getting my hopss up. Ive heard of women who dont get positives until they are 13-16 dpo. Dont give up!

10 years ago

Congrats on your faint positive! I hope I get one! I'm thinking I'm out this month :-(

10 years ago • Post starter

Same here.. I tested today bfn.. wish I hadnt. I am any where of 10-12 dpo. I feel like AF is coming but holding off for hope. I am crampy. Was bloated but feel better now. I don't kno what to think anymore

10 years ago

same here! Today I have been feeling like crap and an emotional wreck. IDK what is going on!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo