Community post

Discussion

Just so down.

View Full Post

Just did a first response test from 5 days from my period due-date, and negative--again. :(

I have been trying now for 6 months. I know some may roll their eyes and laugh at me, but really no matter what it hurts and painful. I got pregnant so fast with my baby boy (who is now 20 months), and thought the second time would be the same, but no it certainly has not.

I did take fertilaid for a month-I know the recommended usage is 3 months but I only took it once. I did buy fertility tea which I have yet to try.

I bought ovulation tests only to confirm my ovulation time.

Feel so emotionally hurt and confused. I believe in God and know its Gods will but I struggle so much with this. 6 more months of trying and we gotta go to a fertility clinic. Never thought it would take anytime. :(

I know I need to be more patient and everyone tells me to stop stressing and it will happen if I don't think about it and stop worrying and stressing but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Have hope. Always trust in God. Be positive. That is what I need to remember through this journey~ Baby dust to all

63 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 63 Replies | Last Page

Hello, ladies. Not sure if I should get excited or not but today is my first day getting a fertile symbol (green background) from my chart analysis. My temperature went from 97.04-ish on the second day of my period to 96.41-ish over the last few days. Well today it was back to over 97 and, after recording my CM for the seventh day (not counting my menses) I got the green horizontal line too. I know it's not much but this is my first cycle tracking my BBT and it gives me hope that I'm on the right track. And we've been BDing like clockwork so keeping my fingers crossed.

User Image

8 years ago

Aw Amanda really hope you get a BFP soon...I know you are on the right track hun I really feel it will all work out <3

Have hope. Always trust in God. Be positive. That is what I need to remember through this journey~ Baby dust to all

8 years ago • Post starter

I hope we are both getting close, Maggie. Wouldn't it be great to be pregnant at the same time and able to share all our joys and concerns??

User Image

8 years ago

Yes it would! I just recently ordered preseed lubricant in the mail, have you tried that? I have a feeling it might work. It provides a good environment for sperm and mimics your CM-I need that as when I have been checking recently, I have not been noticing good CM at all when I am positive on an OPK.

I just bought it for the first time to use this cycle but haven't yet. I'm waiting for my estimated fertile window (though my tracker says I may already be in it) to give us just one more thing working in our favor. Mine only has, like, eight dosages so I want to use them sparingly. I'm kind of in the same boat as you. Once I've been BDing for two or three weeks straight, my poor, tired body sometimes needs a little help in the CM department. It helps the swimmers as well as make my poor, tired husband more comfortable. Lol! If we haven't been successful already, next week is supposed to be my magic week. Hoping I get a high score on our intercourse timing analysis (almost impossible not to here lately). What cycle day are you on and when do you expect your delivery?? Will you start using it immediately??

User Image

8 years ago

I am on cycle day 8-9-Started very light link spotting on the 17th but actual period started on the 18th so depends on what day you go with. Yes I will, as I ordered it from the US, so hopefully it comes before cycle day 14, as cycle day 15 I always get a positive OPK, so I will be using it right away..wish it was here for me to use from now. lol

Wow, I wish I had such a predictable cycle! I'm currently on CD15 with a week left before I'm even estimated to ovulate (only because it's an average of my last six months worth of irregular cycles). Oh well, we all have our struggles. Hopefully you'll get your delivery quickly, it'll work like a charm, and your struggle will be over. I've started thinking about how difficult our trip to Disney will be with a newborn and, knowing my luck and my awful timing, I will conceive this month. Haha! It's the kind of problem I'd LOVE to have. Lol!

User Image

8 years ago

Yea my cycles are pretty normal. Well this month is was 1-2 days left. I thought I was always a 25 day cycle but when counting seems to be 27 this month 28. Hoping the preseed works! Arent there things to help your cycle regulate? Aw I really hope you do concieve this month!

The only thing I've ever found that helps regulate my cycle is birth control and that's definitely not an option. Lol! Progesterone can help bring on a period but that's about it. It has always been long but the irregularity really started after I had brain surgery. It probably has something to do with the scarring on my pituitary but I've never actually asked. *Shrug* So when do y'all leave for Egypt?

User Image

8 years ago

Aw You had brain surgery? Hope your all better now! We leave july 11 :) when are you going to Disney?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo