Community post

Discussion

Just so down.

View Full Post

Just did a first response test from 5 days from my period due-date, and negative--again. :(

I have been trying now for 6 months. I know some may roll their eyes and laugh at me, but really no matter what it hurts and painful. I got pregnant so fast with my baby boy (who is now 20 months), and thought the second time would be the same, but no it certainly has not.

I did take fertilaid for a month-I know the recommended usage is 3 months but I only took it once. I did buy fertility tea which I have yet to try.

I bought ovulation tests only to confirm my ovulation time.

Feel so emotionally hurt and confused. I believe in God and know its Gods will but I struggle so much with this. 6 more months of trying and we gotta go to a fertility clinic. Never thought it would take anytime. :(

I know I need to be more patient and everyone tells me to stop stressing and it will happen if I don't think about it and stop worrying and stressing but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Have hope. Always trust in God. Be positive. That is what I need to remember through this journey~ Baby dust to all

63 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 63 Replies | Last Page

Anything new with anyone today?

How u doing over there, Omyusuf?

9 years ago

I'm hoping AF is nearly on her way out... The entire flow has been so much lighter than usual (probably because it's progesterone-backed) that it's tough to really tell. Either way, my husband comes home from duty tonight and I may see if he's okay with going ahead and starting our every-other-day BDing schedule. I'm still temping to try to pinpoint any ovulation but I want to cover all my bases. I'm not even sure if I will ovulate now or not, which is frustrating, but I am hoping for at least a shot since this is my last chance until September.

User Image

9 years ago

TTCnumberuno-I am ok-Head a break-down a little while ago. My period was a day late but wasn't really keeping my hopes up as the day earlier I had gotten a first response digital and it was negative and sure enough today woke up and I have very light bleeding which is the start of my period. I don't want to obsess or stress about it anymore, but I can't help it. This is consuming my life and upsetting my husband and probably my son when I cry. My husband doesn't even care he said if we have another one or not as we at least have one, but I can't be happy with that. Not yet. I am no where near that. I am desperate to have a sibling for my son and also to experience pregnancy again. :( I miss it so so much.

Amanada, I am almost 25 and say I don't want to be pregnant when I am 30 too that's so weird lol but what if we do end up pregnant at 30? lol It would still be a gift. I truly know even more know how much fertility and babies are a gift. Its so complicated and such a hard journey.

Have hope. Always trust in God. Be positive. That is what I need to remember through this journey~ Baby dust to all

9 years ago • Post starter

Omyusuf, you just broke my heart! I'm so sorry this process is getting you so down. It's completely normal, especially when you want one so badly, and crying helps to keep ulcers from developing. Honestly, I think that's why my DH is letting me plan a return trip to Disney for Spring Break. We went last year after his deployment and I loved it so much. My son and I were in our own little world together (I am raising him to love Disney like his momma) and, since it's in April, I'll know by then whether I'm going to be a mom again or out of the game and it'll be a happy place for me to find comfort and a planning distraction in the meantime. I hope to at least have a little bump when I go though, if not a newborn. Have you tried maybe scrapbooking or planning a trip or redoing a room, something to force your emotions into each cycle until it happens? Stress doesn't help your odds or we'd all have triplets...

Believe it or not, I am a stay-at-home mom with a Bachelors degree in Homeland Security and I am just ready to use it and take some of the load off of the hubs. When he's not flying, he's a tech at the hospital on nights just so I can be with our son. He put me thru school and now it's his turn so, even if we have another baby (he'd play Mr. Mom), I'm looking to get a job so he can cut back his hours, go to school to finish his RN, and then we can both work without either one killing themselves to support (hopefully) a family of four. That's the main reason why I say 30 is my cutoff, plus your body has a harder time healing and recovering with each passing year and I'm already falling apart...lol!

User Image

9 years ago

Yea I am actually going to Egypt in July with my mom and brother (my home country) for a month, and also two days in Paris as my sister is living there at the moment finishing her MBA. But can't help but remind myself I wanna get pregnant before I leave otherwise I will have to wait till I get back which is Aug 12-I don't know what to do anymore. Broke down a couple times yesterday...just emotionally draining me to the max.

Yea I am already lazy and tired and don't want kids past 30 either-ideally not but if it happens it happens, or if I change my mind-its tough to say if one will still think the same in a few years. I mean I was so adamant that I wanted to wait till my son was 2 before trying so he'd be almost 3 by the time his sibling came, and I changed my mind-as if something in my intuition was telling me to try before as it will take time or just something pushing me to try sooner than planned.

Btw Amanda, if its been a yr you can be referred to fertility clinic did you try yet?

Oooh, Egypt! I have always wanted to visit. How long has it been since you've been there? I have lived within a 60 mile radius of my birthplace my whole life so I'm always envious of those who get to move around. I am grateful for the military for at least affording us opportunities to visit new places pretty regularly. Where do you live now? But I will reach a year in my doctor's eyes in November (when I officially told her we were TTC) so, if we haven't been successful by then, hopefully there will be something they can do to help. I'm praying it won't come to that but one never knows. As for the thirty cutoff, I do plan to keep an open mind if God should surprise us with a little stranger but it's not in my plan to try for one, if that makes sense. I just had no idea it'd be so dang difficult...

User Image

9 years ago

I was there last in OCT of 2014 but thought since my son will be free before turning 2 (he turns 2 in September) so might as well go and also since we are trying for no.2 It can be more difficult and more expensive to go with two babies and plus our adult fares-My husband is not going with us as he is waiting for his permanent residence (We live in Canada)-He is British and delayed applying for his paperwork.

Trust me I know-I really hope Dec doesn't roll around and still not pregnant. My baby will be 2 years and 3 months by then.

I recently ordered Royal Jelly capsules. I don't know if you have heard of that. My friends form this motherhood101 group on facebook advised me to get it. It helped a lot of people conceive...I am willing to try anything. I took fertildaid for women for a month although they recommend 3 months usage but its expensive 40.00 for a month supply...still have to try my fertiltea-I bought my tea infuser so I can drink it, its a loose tea but gotta work out how you use the damn thing lol.

If you have a facebook your welcome to add me. Maggie Aly..if not that's totally fine! Just think its easier to go crazy on there together LOL

Friend request sent. ;-) Have you ever been to the U.S.?

I heard of royal jelly for bees (helps to distinguish a queen from the rest of the hive, lol) but I had never thought to use it for fertility. Or tea, though I had heard of it working. This is my first cycle trying anything special (temping and Preseed) but, if it doesn't take, it won't be my last. Like you, I'll pretty much try anything so let me know, definitely. I just found out my brother and his wife (trying for over five years!) have scheduled their second round of IVF for this summer. I can't imagine how much they must hurt and, frankly, I hope to never experience it personally.

User Image

9 years ago

I use to live in the US a while ago-New Jersey and Pennsylvania :)

Yea I ordered royal jelly online, as I heard good reviews on it. Will tell you if it works :D and the tea too if I ever get around to drinking it.

Oh sorry about your brother and his wife. :( Babydust to them too. Hopefully they will have a baby soon too.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo