Community post

Discussion

TTC my #2 and my Husbands First!! im 31, hes 42

Good Morning all,
my husband and i are TTC this is our first cycle since deciding to have a child, I have a 9 year old daughter from a previous relationship and my husband doesnt have any children, i am 31 this month and my husband is 42, this is my fertile and ov week and we are really hoping that we can get pregnant on the first try, but i know there are odds against us, any suggestions and has anyone gotten pregnant right away after 9 years of waiting for a second child. We would like an early christmas and birthday presents for myself and him. Is there a chance we could have multiples as well. using OPKS and fertile calender and having sex every other day, really hoping for a child a boy would be nice but would love another girl as well...need some tips if anyone has any, and lots of Baby Dust to everyone out there!!!

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi! I'm new here and saw your post. My DH and I are TTC his first and my second. I have a DD from a previous marriage. I'm 26 and he will be 28 this month. I'm currently 7dpo. I'm not sure if we caught this egg. I have PCOS and had to do clomid and metformin. So it's very hard to figure out my symptoms from possible pregnant ones.

The best way I would say is to keep using the OPKs to pinpoint around the time you O. And it's good you are DTD EOD.

[baby_dust] [sticky_vibes]

10 years ago

Hey there! I'm also new and TTC with my husband. We have twins from a prev. relationship. I'm 25 and he's 28. We have had no luck with my last 4 cycles, so we'll be using an OPK this cycle.

[sticky_vibes] [baby_dust]

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo