Community post

Question

Not sure if i actually ovulated, please help!!

hello ladies, quick questions, this is our first month TTC and i have been tracking with charts and OPKS, but yesterday and most of the week actually been having mild cramps on and off all day and week, twinges breast are tender and full, and yesterday my underwear was wet all day long, literally ran to the bathroom cuz i thought i peed myself and had to put on a pantiliner, its been 10 years since ive last conceived and im lost, did i ovulate yesterday 12/5/13...my husband and i had sex sat 11/30, mon 12/2, and wed 12/4, what are our odds of conceiving, we would love a baby im 31 and hes 42 and never had children...what you think do you think i ovulated and had enough sex to conceive...sorry for the TMI...baby dust to all!!! :-)

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Your fertile mucus happens just before ovulation so chances are you have had intercourse the right time the 2nd + 4th of December as sperm can live for several days I would continue to try untill mucus drys up x

10 years ago

we cant see your chart, are you able to go into your settings and make it visible to us?

10 years ago

I think I was able to make it public sorry new to this! So today I have the EWCM and my husband and I are biding tonight just in case but I wanna know my odds of conceiving I'm having a very full feeling cramps lower back pain and tender breasts and some heartburn I have to say I've never noticed these symptoms before while ovulating but then again we hadn't been trying til now! I'm hoping I have ovulated and I'm on the path to a BFP!!! Baby dust to all

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo