Community post

Discussion

14 DPO and spotting with high temp and cervix!!!

Ladies i need some help, today im 14dpo af should be here, my temps are way above coverline still, and im having some brown spotting.. ff says i O'd on 3/17 saint pattys day, dh and i dtd 11 days in a row, but CTP says my o date was 3 days later 3/20. so i could be between 10-14 dpo! my cervix is high soft and closed, but have brown blood at the cervix and a few spots on my pad and when i wipe. BFNs on all tests so far. Last cycle was a normal 28 day i spotted on 12 dpo and temp dropped below coverline and bam af showed 2 hours later, not this month. Can i be pregnant still or am i just dreaming lol..any feedback would be great!!

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Did you and DH have sex last night? The spotting could be left over from that, or if you're 10DPO instead of 14, it could be implantation spotting.

M/C @10wks Jan 2008 DS born 10/22/2008 Diagnosed with lupus July 2013 M/C @4wks Mar 2014 BFP April 6th! EDD 12-16-14 Praying for a sticky, healthy baby!

10 years ago

no we didnt bed last night, havent since last thursday, im hoping its implantation!!! will have to wait and see what happens as the day progresses.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo