Community post

Discussion

Does anyone have any thoughts or experience with mucinex?

View Full Post

Hello TTC community,

I have been going through a fertility clinic for the past 1.5 years. With 1 chemical pregnancy 2 months ago.

Taking dhea, coq10, baby aspirin omega 3's.

I am considering adding mucinex to the mix.

Have anyone tried this? What should I expect? Have you been successful?

Thanks ladies. Looking forward to your opinion

22 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

21 - 22 of 22 Replies

I am back at day 4 myself. Hoping for a BFP for you.

My father in law survived his big 10 hour surgery. Spent 2.5 days in AICU. But he is on the mend. It's amazing the miracles that are out there. The dr say that he is 90%sure it's a cure... On a stage 3!

Now more than ever I can see that in God nothing is impossible.

How have you done with the progesterone as a side note. I forgot to do it last time on time. I have to get better at that one. It is a difficult one to get used to once you've gotten away from it like I have.

My clinic notified me of a clinical trial that is coming soon. For moms to be that have miscarried. It's to biopsy the uterous or/and the eggs to see if there is a reason maybe.

I don't know what's involved yet but I am really interested in finding out more. Cause not knowing is for the birds. Better luck in March. We are gone on holiday.

Good luck!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey girl,

I hope things are finally going better this month for you. I remember you mentioned that you were hoping your cycle would straighten out after dec.

I hope you don't mind my asking, You mentioned a while ago that you were going to do follow up to see why you were having trouble. Did you ever find out?

My clinic has been talking about some new studies for why there are early losses. But they haven't disclosed any details as of yet. They were talking to me about this and I thought of you. We are waiting until all the "details" are put together with them to find out more.

I am praying for a strong cycle for you. March is a very lucky month !

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo