Community post

Discussion

Does anyone have any thoughts or experience with mucinex?

View Full Post

Hello TTC community,

I have been going through a fertility clinic for the past 1.5 years. With 1 chemical pregnancy 2 months ago.

Taking dhea, coq10, baby aspirin omega 3's.

I am considering adding mucinex to the mix.

Have anyone tried this? What should I expect? Have you been successful?

Thanks ladies. Looking forward to your opinion

22 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 22 Replies | Last Page

For the boys they have it so easy don't they. For his count my DH is taking 1200mg L-carnitine, coq10 and his multi. Went from a count of 300k active sperm to 12.5M in 3 mos. the coq10 help give the swimmers lots of energy to divide. Or so they say

I think I am 7dpo. So implantation time. Fingers crossed for Christmas present to everyone.

I added the mucinex day 5 through to my O day with soft cups to assist.

According to the calculators we did a good job

At lot of women out here swear by that

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm going to try the mucinex I bought some today I dont know about the soft cups great idea! I'm willing to try anything if folks swear by it I'm willing.

Yes those boys do have it easy ill look into the coq10 for my dh sounds like a great idea if it helps division.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending loads of good luck and [sticky_vibes] [baby_dust] !

Hopefully this will be the month for both of us.

<a href=

10 years ago

So how has this month turned out for you?

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!

Well this cycle isn't going well my HCG levels haven't bottomed out for me to OV so I guess its still the waiting game for me. Really frustrating but I guess its my body saying its not ready yet I am trying to not to get discouraged.

My OB said I can have a work up done after 1-2 cycles to see why I miscarried but I dont know if I should just try again first.

How have you been and how is this cycle for you? I hope you had a good Christmas.

<a href=

10 years ago

The Holidays so far have been great, lots of family and friends over.

Did you get a positive preg test last month? Or are you using HCG to stimulate? I don't think any of this gets any easier

Well last cycle for me didn't end up panning out at all. My clinic is closed until Jan 6 so this cycle is out for monitoring I am already cycle day 10. I think I need the mental break to be honest

I am pretty sure we will be going full swing for feb. though. Who knows maybe when I am not looking again we'll get lucky:)

Here's to a new year and both our wishes coming true![luck]

Happy New Year. Wish you and DH all the best for 2014[party] Keep in touch

Did you ever find anything more out about the DHEA?

Happy New Year! This year has already been a busy one for me moving and overtime at work, whew!

No positive pregnancy test for me either my HCG levels just got to zero about two weeks ago and aunt flo is finally here again, never thought I would say that. But now I know I will hopefully ov so we can try again for Feb.

I didn't find out much about the DHEA but it does help your eggs to become more healthy and strong. It helps keep them from getting old faster and helps your sex drive :).

I hope you have had a great year so far I'm back from my mental break and ready to try this thing again. As always praying for so much baby dust for both of us more than we can't stand lol.

I'm going with DHEA 5mg even though they say 25mg, mucinex and oysters!

<a href=

10 years ago

Nice to see you out and about again. I needed a mental break too. Not full back at it but not not trying.

I am 6dpo and fingers crossed. My father in law has his surgery in 2 weeks it would be wonderful to have something to tell him before.

You will have to keep me posted about the oysters. I've not tried them before. Myself personally I love the dhea for all the benefits. It's the most level I've felt hormonally since we started this.

When I do use the progesterone I don't feel like ripping DH"s face off. I think he agrees he likes them too:)

Where are you in this cycle?

I think I have given up on mucinex. My clinic doesn't really have a comment about yea or nea.

Good luck girl!

I'm on cycle day 9 right now and I have forgotten to take my temp everyday so far, lol. Trying to remember my routine has proven harder than I thought.

Girl yes I agree I am loving the DHEA so far I feel good while taking them and the prenatal vitamin. Oysters are an aphrodisiac and they say it helps with fertility in both men and women.

"There's some scientific proof that eating oysters can boost fertility. Oysters are packed with zinc, which plays a role in semen and testosterone production in men, and in ovulation and fertility in women."

The week I did conceive I was at the beach, ovulating and I had oysters I think it worked. You dont need to eat them everyday just one time I think is beneficial.

My DH said I need ask about the progesterone asap, lol. I admit it sounds like a God send I want to rip my DH's face off all the time lately. Poor thing... :D

I haven't heard much about the mucinex either but at this point anything is fair game.

I'm praying for you and your family as your father-in-law goes to surgery and that you have great news to give him. Please keep me posted on both.

Good luck to you also honey. We are not going to stress it were both too blessed it will happen for both of us.

<a href=

10 years ago

You are and absolute angel I think.

Thank you for asking about my father-in-law. He went in today for his first surgery. His mom said so far he is doing fine. The big surgery is new week.

I still have 2 days until I can go get my preg blood test. My body isn't really screaming pregnant. But I am still hoping like hell. .

The way I see it., I am just one more day closer to holding my little one .... One day:)

Thank you for remembering. Means a lot.

At least the good news with the progesterone, the more you use it the less reactive you are... At least I think so anyway. DH might not agree

Awe that is sweet thank you!

I think the same about you and I thank God I have someone to talk to about all of this. None of my friends are trying right now and I feels like I'm talking to a brick wall so to speak. I love them and they try to listen but you can just tell they are thinking " would she stop talking about this already." lol

I am glad your father-in-law is doing well so far I will continue to keep praying for you all as he goes into the next surgery next week. I will also be praying for a BFP for your next test and that one day will be one day soon :) .

I am going to talk to my doc about the progesterone. My DH said anything that helps lol.

I have been taking the mucinex and I am more congested than ever I am not sure if that is suppose to happen this is my fertile week so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Keep my posted honey and Good Luck!

<a href=

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo