Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

121 - 130 of 703 Replies | Last Page

@Missdani1022 yayyy you finally found one and fingers crossed for you as well.

8 years ago

bBT confirmed ovulation may22, as much as I didn't want to do it, it becoming easier as part of my morning ritual.
@ sailors wife, my right breast gets extremely tender around ovulation the goes away as AF approaches. Today I am 5 or 6 dpo and the tenderness is still there.

My left side seem to have a continual ache and I don't know why.

AF is due June 5 and I'm going see my dr June 1. Last blood work I had done a few months back I had low vitamin D. But hormone levels were fine. I want a re-check.

So happy to be a part of this group. Thanks to all ladies who contribute!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Joyfryer777 - That's what I was afraid of. I feel like I remember that from last cycle, but I forgot to note the day it started to decrease. I wasn't sure if it was a symptom that I should be concerned with or if the decrease happens wether you are pregnant or not. I'm 9dpo, and it just started to decrease yesterday. So like you it means they hurt right up to 7dpo and then started to lessen :(

Missdani1022 - Good luck with Bbt'ing, let me know how it goes. I've been too chicken to start, afraid I'll make myself even more bananas every month.

Soulchild27 - this is why I love these forums, it's nice to learn so many new things, and to have others to talk to that have a great deal of knowledge. Thank you for helping.

fierysiren - I'm sorry AF showed up! Hoping next month will be your month!

Quick question - Has anyone heard of Dyshidrotic eczema? I developed it in late winter, and I keep having flair ups. It's only on my left hand, and my doctor said I probably developed it from emerging my hands in water to often (she know's I'm Ocd about germs and keeping the kitchen clean, which means I apply hand sanitizer after leaving any store or touching things like gas nozzles, I wash my hands a lot, and am constantly washing dishes.) I've tried my best to wash dishes one handed and wear a glove on my left hand when doing things that might make me feel germie. I had it almost gone as of last week, but yesterday it came back in full ugly force. The only way my doc says it can be treated is with high dose steroid ointments…which are not to be used during pregnancy. So what the heck am I supposed to do? I am hoping maybe someone has encountered this and can give me a idea of what I can do besides steroids. I know this is a long shot, but thought I'd try :)

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

@ Sailors wife your welcome and no I have never heard of that and I am OCD too hand sanitizer everywhere and antibacterial soap everywhere throughout the house. I do think you need a second opinion or a dermatologist who specialize in it.

Hope everyone have a happy Thursday!

8 years ago

Hi everyone. This is my first time posting here on CDTP, Im on cycle day 19 and 6 DPO. I started Ova Boost and progesterone cream (after O) this month and I have the normal tww feeling weird blues. I did a nono and poa'd on a clear blue digital thos morning and got a neg. and honestly do t know if what Im Feeling are side effects from the Ova and Progesterone or In really you know what. This would be my 3rd with REALLY REALLY BIG GAPS...lol Thanks for listening..Baby Dust..

8 years ago

Welcome Mama or bust to the group you can jump in anytime and feel free to read our feed to see what's been going on with us and see if that can help talk to you soon.

8 years ago

Hi friends
I'm in my 8 dpo . and I m in my third cycle TTC. Really tensed and looking for some support.

8 years ago

Welcome Baby blessings you have reached the right place that you can let out your frustrations, chat and enjoy a group of phenomenon women. You can read our feed to see where we are at our history and jump right in and let us know about you.

This has been a busy week guys nonstop moving and this is how I am kicking off my summer vacation....lol Soon I will find a beach, a drink and some sun.

Let me know the good word/news with you fabulous ladies.....and hopefully everyone has a fantastic weekend.

8 years ago

It hasn't stopped raining in a month here. I really want some sun! I haven't felt great the last couple of days but I think it's stress. Trying to relax!

Welcome to the new ladies joining us! This is a great group. I am also on month 3 of ttc

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

New to this site. Cd26, 11dpo. My boobs hurt so bad, worse than ever. This is my 15th month ttc #2. Hopefully this is my month!! Good luck to everyone.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo