Community post

Discussion

Cycle day 1- May 7th 2015 - cycle buddies wanted

Aunt flow showed, I was hoping not but here it is, a chance at another February baby, maybe. I'm going to stick to OPKs. I may try temping and so ill get a basil thermometer at the store later today.

Any cycle buddies here?

User Image

9 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Just for fun, I looked up my possible due date if I do get pregnant this time around and its February 11, my sons 2nd birthday. My mother and aunt where born 4 years apart on the same day, so maybe that could happen. It'd be okay by me if it does, but as always could come two weeks early or be two weeks late.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm on day 2 of my cycle. I'll be your cycle buddy. I also looked up the possible due date if I conceive this month, and it says Valentine's day :)

9 years ago

My uncle was born on Valentine's Day. Hopefully a Valentine's Day baby for you then.

Today I have gone through chills too. My temperature did a ping pong between normal and a fever of 101 to 102 before settling on 99.5 all within 10 minutes. I'm wondering if I have a mild virus. Not an enjoyable day for me.

User Image

Cd 3 for me. I already have a March baby, and he was born 4 days after his daddy's birthday. my birthday is in September...I wouldn't mind sharing my birthday!! At this point, I'm not trying to get crazy, just think it would be fun!! :0)

9 years ago

Hej Ladies!
showed up 7/05 as well momtoej adn my EDD would be 11/02
My dad`s birthday is on the 10th.
Good luck to all of you

User Image

9 years ago

Baby dust to all of you ladies here on similar cycles.

As a note I realized since I plan to have another c-section, My due date will be whenever that will be scheduled.

User Image

How do you all deal with period pain?

I mean besides Midol and curling up like a ball?~_~

User Image

For me it`s a nice relaxing bubbly bath with a book. strangely enough water helps me a lot with different kind of pains

Hot water bottle helps as well and melissa tea.

It might mean that if I will be allowed to go for natural birth I would choose the pool

User Image

9 years ago

My first day of my cycle was May 8th. I'm just finishing my tww and I think I'm having another chemical pregnancy. I'm still waiting to see.

2011 c-section DD Dec. 2013 ectopic Oct. 2014 Early Miscarriage Dec. 2014 Early Miscarriage Mar. 2015 Femara/Ovidrel Chemical May. 2014 Femara/Ovidrel/Progesterone possible chemical

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo