Community post

Discussion

BFP today! I'm surprised to be pregnant for a third time

I am pregnant for a third time. My son is going to be a big brother hopefully.

It is on today that I remember my Angel Baby. December 2012 was the best and worst month of motherhood ever for me.

It is on today I remember my son being born by c-section. February 2014 brought a joy and whole lot of work into my life.

17 1/2 months later, I am pregnant again. I wasn't even in the mood most of the month. I guess it is true, that sometimes it only takes once? Never thought that happened to me. Never happened to me before.

So I am pregnant for a third time. Hopefully this baby sticks. We are hoping for a girl.

User Image

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Congratulations! We look forward to seeing you on Countdown My Pregnancy!

User Image

8 years ago

Congratulations!!! :) :) :)

8 years ago

I had a follow up for an ultrasound yesterday. There was a question if everything was okay in there earlier this month. Well I guess this is proof. They said all that was seen was a follicle getting ready to release an egg. Probably the baby that's growing now.

I'm 4.4 weeks, est. due date is April 3rd. It's totally possible to have a March baby though I'm hoping for April. Hopefully I can wait that long, by the time 37 weeks came with my son I knew it was time, a week later and he was born at 38.5 weeks.

As for names. We already have a boy and girl name picked out. I also have backups in case those don't seem right.

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo