Community post

Discussion

Wanting a June baby

Who else here is waiting to try for a June baby? For me that will be sometime in September depending on my cycle length. After 4 cycles I should have clear picture of my average cycle length.

For me I want to at least try for June because that is my husbands birth month. I already share mine with my son, and not only that but he came the day after my birthday. I want for my husband to have that special feeling I have with our son and not surprisingly he wants it too.

So who here is waiting for a June baby? Anybody else here waiting to try or taking a break because they want a specific month? It doesn't have to be a June baby.

User Image

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I had second thoughts today, and after much discussion, I don't think it matters any more what month our child comes, so long as we are able to have a beautiful, healthy baby boy or girl.

I hope beyond hope it is a girl this time. I would be thrilled. I have my boy, hopefully a girl this time.

So we will be trying this month after all.

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

I want a August or September baby. N for sure did not want a April/may baby. I literally don't let him touch me in August. Ha.

8 years ago

We are waiting for sept I'm taking my last BC pill July 17. Although..... My son. Was conceived sept. 22 and with a due date of June 15th things couldn't have happened more smoothly (for our first) and guess what! My water broke may 22. He was born healthy and perfect almost a month early! I didn't get my June baby. Lol. BUT. we're going to start again with the same time frame. Hubby & son are both Gemini. So I'm just hoping for a sign other than a Gemini. Otherwise it will be a Gemini crazy household and I will be way too out numbered!!! ????????????

~Momma Me~

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo