Community post

Discussion

who is having a july 2014 baby!!!!!

View Full Post

im expecting my second after months of treatments for pcos, i had given up and my husband told me every night for 2 weeks i was pregnant i done a test and found out im 7 weeks tomorrow pregnant. join here and share your stories and stages through your pregnancies.

would love to chat kiri hu

User Image

12 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 12 of 12 Replies

Lol! "hi ladies and dakotagurrl"...

Hows everyone coming along with their pregnancy thus far? I had a dating scan done at 8+2LMP and baby measured between 1.6-1.75cm which she said puts me at 7+5 to 7+6. Thats almost perfect with my O date, only off by a day or two depending which day/measurement they go by. Baby had a strong HB at 161BPM and everything looked good. EDD is July 23rd if I was 7+5 or July 21 from O date. I have my second OB appt on the 23rd, I'll be 10wks based on my O date.

I ordered a doppler a couple weeks ago, pretty sure it was the "attempted delivery" on Friday but I wasnt home to sign for it, so I have to go to the post office tomorrow (Monday) and pick it up...very excited!! Then my next scan, NT, is Jan 13th. I'll be 13wks based on O, so we're hoping they can catch a glimpse of what the gender is and get a definite on the measurements and due date. Super excited about all of this!!

Hope ur all coming along well with ur tiny passengers! =))

10 years ago

hi ladies, i to go for my next ultrasound tomorrow this is my first trimester ultrasound to determine the sex cant wait im so excited! will inform all on tuesday how everything going good luck to all kiri hu

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo