Community post

Discussion

good news then DISASTER!!! HELP!!!

i done a test this morning and i had a faint positive reading, but then this afternoon disaster strikes i have a huge cramp in my stomach and AF has paid a visit but for all of 5 seconds and then went away again i dont know what this means im still going to my doc thursday because i feel that maybe there is something wrong with my pcos and the fact that i am metformin, all this combined with my crohns disease, and thyroid condition is very difficult, so i was very happy this morning only to get shot down in to flames i dont know what to think now and i am so nervous as i had a miscarriage 6 years ago 2 yearsbefore i had my son, now im not sure what im doing, i gues all i can do is hope AF does not come back again to visit before thursday if anyone has any ideas or advice on what i should do please let me know, i could really do with the help girls, her keeping my fingers crossed and praying for dear life all is ok and waiting for thursday in anticipation !!!!

User Image

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

That doesnt sound fun but a positive means you have enough in your systom to get a HPT + and thats a +...so focus on that. Good luck and bleeding during pregnancy is actually very common you know

10 years ago

i had no idea that bleeding can be common during pregnancy, so thank you for that info, like i say the bleeding almost as quickly as it came, but it kept coming but just light spotting, but im going to speed up the process and go see my doc this evening and hoping that all is ok, i pretty much started freaking out when i had the huge cramp and then saw the uh -oh, and now 2 hours after it has completely ceased there is absolutely nothing now but i think its better to go to my doc to be sure.thank you

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo