Community post

Discussion

November Testers Part 2!

Welcome! We are a group of women who have come together to support each other throughout our cycles. We are thrilled to welcome newcomers to the group! Please introduce yourselves and let us know how long you've been TTC and a bit about your background.

No drop-in BFPs or BFNs please! We like to support each other and provide a loving environment for our fellow girls, many of whom are having lots of trouble.

697 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 697 Replies | Last Page

I made the switch over. Thanks for keeping this going :)

10 years ago

Howdy Rice! You are welcome :) How you feeling today?

10 years ago • Post starter

Howdy! :) I'm doing better than yesterday. All the ladies on this forum are great and the optimism helps to get me through this TWW. It always seems much longer than that!

Ive been feeling dull cramps since I woke up but it might just be gas pains from the pasta and meatballs I ate last night, ha ha.

How are you?

10 years ago

Rice oooooh pasta and meatballs! I would take some gas in exchange for that, LOL ;) Especially if I didn't have to cook it! Glad we can help you through the TWW! I personally find the wait to ovulate even worse so I have loved every part of every month with these girls...of course I am a dinosaur that has been here for millennia and I don't wish that on anyone ;) I'm feeling good today! I had a skinny peppermint mocha from Starbucks that was quite festive. And I don't have to work today, woop woop!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello my fellow sisters and newbies! I'm back I'm currently 5dpo only symptoms are gas. I will be testing next week starting Monday or Tuesday.
Baby dust to everyone.congrats to all the many bfps November is going great I see. Prayers for those waiting to OV and those in their tww.
School is going great finals are coming up fast!

User Image

10 years ago

Luv--It was delicious and to make it even better my hubby cooked it for me :) Peppermint Mocha...Yum!! Usually, waiting to ovulate is the fun part for me. Im sure that will change if the months continue to go by with no BFP. I hope you enjoy your day off!!

Camasia--I'm 4DPO so you are with Lawbride and I in the TWW. I wont be testing until next Friday if AF doesnt show.

10 years ago

Just want to thank you all - felt badly about joining the group and within a day announcing my BFP! I'm so thankful how accepting you all have been and encouraging! But since I am newer I thought I'd give my background: Married 9/7/12 started trying in March - didn't have AF in July or August (very unusual for me), started progesterone and clomid in September - no luck. Still no AF so had to do progesterone again and doubled clomid for October, which leads me to my BFP yesterday. I'm 33 next month, husband 39 next month.

Again, thanks so much for the warm welcome and encouragement!
Jodie

10 years ago

Awesome!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Cam--yippee! I'm right behind you. Will start testing Wednesday or Thursday..likely wednesday since I have no self control with peein' on sticks. hehe. Glad to see you back. How've you been?

Luv--love your intro! I think it's so important to keeping this a nurturing and supportive space for people to kind of go through it with us instead of dropping in with their results and nothing more.

Jodie--thanks for the background. It's totally okay--I think with your history it wasn't coming from an insensitive place when you posted.

Rice-does DH cook often? I cook all meals for the both of us and usually we eat completely different things so I cook 2 meals a day unless there's leftovers for one of us.

JLH--pretty good. Just getting antsy--of course--because I want to be able to test already. lol. I hate the tww but it's better than the alternative (not having a tww because I'm not O'ing).

10 years ago

Lawbride--I dont really cook so DH usually takes care of dinner when he is home. But, for the past 7 months he was working out of town during the week. Which would explain the 10lb weight loss, ha ha. So, it was really nice to have a home cooked meal last night. I already feel a few pounds heavier. I really over indulged!!

I couldnt imagine cooking two meals a day. I hope you at least enjoy it. I wish I did. Im hoping that once we move our new kitchen will give me some incentive, lol.

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo