Community post

Discussion

Anyone TTC after recent miscarriage?

View Full Post

Hi everyone,

I had a missed miscarriage back in August. We found out when I was 8 weeks pregnant ( stopped developing at 5 1/2 weeks) and it resulted in D&C in September. This is my first proper month TTC and it is driving me crazy! I'm currently 12dpo 28dc. (My first showed up after 33 days after having D&C, normally I have 28-30 day cycle). this morning :-( I am not sure if I can cope seeing another negative but not coping well with all this 2WW!
I keep having on off AF-like cramps since Monday - for about 4 days now which is very unusual?
Anyone in the same / similar boat as me?
to everyone

14 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 14 of 14 Replies

Hello all,

I just went through a chemical pregnancy in sept after trying for 16 mos. before that in my early 20's I had 2 other chemical pregnancies. When I started my journey at the clinic they have told me there is something in my blood that over stimulates my immune system.

Just a suggestion, (if you have had multi loss) my dr has me on 1 baby asperine per day. It is supposed to help stop your body from rejecting the little one. If you ladies haven't tried it it might be worth a shot.

I am now 10DPO not feeling any symptoms and feel like I'm going crazy because my whole family (cousins etc) are either popping out babies or announcing pregnancies. I am happy for them but I can't help not feeling bitter. So I understand where you are coming from.

Fingers crossed for you ladies

10 years ago

Hello ladies,

I haven't been on here for las tcouple of days because I was pretty upset & depressed as the ugly showed up and pretty much on time - Sunday!
I got totally wasted on Sunday and felt sick for next couple of days so I'm just about getting back to normal now. (I only drink on the weekend when period arrives now that's probably why I've got such a low alcohol tolerance now)!
I figured out the main reason I was so upset was because of pretty bad PMS together with previously feeling like pregnant for 2 weeks and obviously wanting BABY so much & spotting every single little sign! So I'm sure you can all pretty much imagine how hard it hit me on Sunday!
I have made my decision now to NOT think about how much I want this, I will try to stop sign spotting, ovulation calculating / predicting and will just concentrate on more often of some BD! And I will not do a pregnancy test after well after is due! I think I drove myself crazy last month and it's making me sick just thinking about how low I felt for a week leading up to ! And I dont want to do this again!!
However I really really wish I will get my rainbow next month - just on time for XMAS - that would be absolutely the best present I can ever wish for!!!!

How are you all?
How you getting on?

And I know how you feel about seeing pregnant women all around! Same here!!!! And my husband's cousin is (was) 3 weeks ahead of me so it is constant reminder of what I lost! As much as I am happy for her it is killing me at the same time seeing her growing bump and lovely glow! I was suppose to have that as well!!!!!

to you all !!!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello Everyone,
I had a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks the middle of October... My DH and I had been ttc for about a year. We both have children of our own and a foster child but we really want a child together.
When I went to the hospital my HCG level were at 39 and 4 days later they were at 3. I had never used OPK before but I really wanted to get pregnant again right away so I started using them this cycle. I got a positive on 10/28/13 so I started my 2ww and obsessed over everything my body did. By 10DPO I couldn't stand it anymore and just had to pee on something :) so I grabbed an OPK and it came up positive???? So I started using them again and was getting positives for about 4 days before they turned negative again.
I am now 6 days late for AF, have taken two FRER with the most recent one being yesterday morning and all thats coming up is BFN.
So I am thinking that I actually Od around the 8th and I am going to wait until this weekend before I test again.

I am driivng myself crazy!!!

10 years ago

Hi Marci#2,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

I really hope you had some good news over the weekend?

I don't use ovulation kits so I won't be much help but since I had d&c I can pretty much say when I ovulated as Im getting a sharp ovulation pains. Not sure whether it is result of d&c or just because I've started paying more attention to my body?
Last month I was driving myself absolutely crazy so I promised myself that this month I will try my hardest and take it easy. I will try not to obcess about every little twinge or poss preg symptom.
I'm only cycle day 12 today and for last two months I ovulated between 15-17cd so still got few days to go.
I'm not in 2ww just yet and I'm hoping I will cope a bit better this month even though I would really REALLY love to get an early xmas present!!!!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo