Community post

Discussion

Anyone TTC after recent miscarriage? 2WW is driving me mad!

Hi everyone,

I had a missed miscarriage back in August. We found out when I was 8 weeks pregnant ( stopped developing at 5 1/2 weeks) and it resulted in D&C in September. This is my first proper month TTC and it is driving me crazy! I'm currently 12dpo 28dc. (My first showed up after 33 days after having D&C, normally I have 28-30 day cycle). this morning :-( I am not sure if I can cope seeing another but not coping well with all this 2WW!
I keep having on off AF-like cramps since Monday - for about 4 days now which is very unusual?
Anyone in the same / similar boat as me?
to everyone

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm a month ahead of you. I had missed miscarriage in August was meant to be 8 weeks when went for scan. I had my first proper cycle in September, then second in October now I'm nearly due af again in few days. I know how you feel having to start all over again, the tww is horrid. When's your af due?

10 years ago

We also miscarried around that time, mid July at @ 6 wks. This is our 2nd month TTC since then. Today is 12 DPO. BFN this morning. Very discouraged about this cycle. AF due Sat or Sun.

10 years ago

Hi girls,

Thank you for sharing your stories.
I had my first AF in October and awaiting the second one although I'm hoping it won't come for the next 9 months!
is due on Saturday - Sunday (not 100% sure, my first AF after D&C showed up after 33 days but normally my cycle is 28-30 days long).
I did pregnancy test on Thursday and it was , didnt do one today but if no show of I will do one tomorrow.
When are you testing?
I was almost certain that I'm preganant right until Monday but since Monday Ive been having AF-like cramps and all my other pregnancy related symptoms have now disappeared... I feel out now :-(
I know there is always the next month but I want it now!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo