Community post

Discussion

10DPO looking for a buddy

View Full Post

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by heatherannm10 » 12 hours ago

I nearly can't handle the anticipation any longer!

I have 30-32 day cycles, I am on CD 26, Ovulation was on Oct 24th-ish, the next day felt a long hard cramp where my right ovary would be (first time ever feeling that) Then on Halloween started to notice light spotting only when I wipe on Thursday, some Friday and enough to wish I had a pantie liner yesterday..today is still early and there's more redder blood. The Hubby just bumped into my boob and it was rather tender! I am so excited! Im trying to not let these symptoms go to my head and get me all worked up if i get a BFN.., but Im having a hard time.

Any great ideas of how to share a BFP with the Hubby if I get one? I really want to do something cleaver!

Thanks Baby Dust to you all!!

239 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

31 - 40 of 239 Replies | Last Page

I know I am so sorry Aceron, I can relate to how you feel.

Good luck Rose, hope you get good news! or any news for that matter :)

I dont monitor ovulation anymore, it never makes any sense. So many positives?? I bought an OV watch and used it one month, but you have to replace the sensor every month and those can really add up! We baby dance enough Im not worried about not hitting the right day and it relieves a chunk of stress since I cant read the tests anyways lol.

Good Luck Ladies!! Lets kick the witch's a$$ this month!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies!! I should only have a day or 2 left of AF and then the wait til O begins. I hope this is our month ladies!!! Baby dust to all!

10 years ago

heatherannm10- Maybe i should look into the ov watch. Do you like it? Did it seem to give you the "best" days to bd around or before ovulation? I'm sick of getting a whole week of positive opks and not knowing when to bd in time. My husband works overnights so we hardly see much of each other let alone to get busy. So we always have to plan it out. I hate it! Good news is he Could possibly be going to days before the end of the year!

aceron33- Hows everything with you? Getting ready to start bd'ing ;)
Goodluck!

10 years ago

Rose- I also hardly ever see my DH! He works nights and I work early mornings. :/ It's hard to spend much time together. I'm thinking about getting some opk's to try to pinpoint O since AF was so whacky this month. Today is my birthday and we're basically celebrating the whole weekend so hopefully there will be some BDing in there. lol

10 years ago

Aceron - Happy Birthday! Hope you get your birthday wish this year!!

Rose - You know I did like it the watch, you wear it at night time and it picked a day and said you are ovulating, which was nice! It also tells you when your fertile days are, I think it gave me four fertile days before and after ovulation. You know, I used it for only one month and I havent bought any more sensors for it since, I would be willing to sell it to you. if you really want to try it. Im just not that into testing for ovulation, Im telling you, we just cover the whole month lol.

Rose how many more days until AF is expected? Mine is expected in 6 days, but I feel like it is coming on. I had some serious PMSing yesterday and this morning I feel rather crampy :( Also there was a very very small amount of what appeared to be some blood when wiping this morning... I am 8 DPO........ Last month AF came a whole week early.. not sure whats going on this month.

GPPDAceron - Happy Birthday! Hope you get your birthday wish this year!!

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!

Ok.. So I'm in my last few days of of my TWW!! My mind is really starting to go crazy! I had one day of cramping I think two days a go, and no sings since! I'm on vacation this week and head home on Sunday.. AF is suppose to start on Monday. Oh something I forgot to mention in my last post was that I haven't been very moody preAF and I suuuure was moody the day I was cramping !!! FINGERS SUPER CROSSED!!!!

aceron33- Happy belated birthday! Hope you and your hubby had a "fun" weekend ;)

heatherannm10- I think I will be purchasing the ov watch, I found one on amazon for $90 and it comes with one sensor. I cannot believe the sensors go for like $40 a piece, That's insane.
Anyways, I'm on cd 23 and FF had me at ovulation on cd 10 but I'm thinking it was cd 13 so I'm in between 11dpo and 14 dpo. Took a test yesterday and was negative. Today woke up with sore throat, stuffy nose, and backache! I dont want to get my hopes up since we were only able to bd twice during the fertile time.
Af will either be here tomorrow (if FF was right about OV) Or in 4 days (Dec 3rd)
How about you? have you tested yet? I have my fingers crossed for you!!!!!

10 years ago

I am right around 11DPO AF is due on Monday.. I don't test until I am late atleast a day or two.. My goal is to test on the 3rd day of being late. I'm not much of a tester lol. The ovulation and pregnancy tests cost so much, and then ttc for 2 years can really add up.. I rather try to save money. But the pregnancy tests are harder to hold out on.. I went to the dollar store and bought like 15 tests once and have since used them, it lives me a little piece off mind while not forking over 100s!

I dont feel any symptoms.. Boobies arent tender BUT I did go and buy a new bra last week and found out I needed to go UP a size!! (that's big news for B cups lol. A C cup has made me rather happy this past week!) I had some cramping one day a few days ago along with the moodiness but other than that.. I don't feel pregnanct but I don't feel AF coming on either. So just playing the waiting game for the next few days.

Well I think she's coming today, My temp plummeted almost a half of a degree. Still no signs of cramps though which is weird for me, I usually get them 2-3 days before af shows up.

aceron33- Did you try using opk's this cycle? If so how did they work out for you?

Heather-I hope your doing better then me and af stays away!

10 years ago

I tried the cheap ones and am still getting negatives. My mobile calendar app says that I started my fertile period today and should ovulate around the 5th. I might take another ovulation test around that date to see what it says.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo