Community post

Discussion

November Testers!

Hey gang, come on over! :)

489 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 489 Replies | Last Page

Made the switch over :))

10 years ago

Hello 1stTTC! :)

Trick or treaters coming around now...when my husband gets back from his run I'm making HIM give out the candy :-P Most of the children are being polite. I swear when I have kids I will teach them the proper protocol...including do NOT reach for more candy when you are given some! Geez louise!

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm here:)

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

I made it, thanks Luv!

Hiya Nico and 1st :)

10 years ago

Hey Nicolene how are the OPKs coming along?

JLH hello! :)

Hola! we got one trick or treater--good thing I didn't buy candy. Although I fully intend on purchasing a few bags tomorrow when they're on sale!

10 years ago

lawbride now there is a good strategy! ;)

So I'm at 13 DPO and the last few cycles I've started at least spotting, usually full AF by now. I feel a bit "bubbly" down there (no other way to describe it) but my temp is still pretty toasty! Man that'd be a real pisser if I ended up pregnant just in the nick of time, haha :) Gonna use a FRER tomorrow. I also picked up some of the Clearblue Digital with conception indicator, because it was only $15 for three of them at Walmart! Usually those fancy digitals cost like $10 each!

@ luvtowalkfast - That's some exciting news! I am wishing you luck for a BFP tomorrow! And wow that is cheap! $15 for three!

Has anyone used Vitex? I ordered some because a Facebook group I am on the majority of people who tried it said they got pregnant that first month. So as long as I am not going to die. I may try it. One would think that as a nurse I would know more about it. haha

User Image

10 years ago

luv--all sounds promising! I can't wait for you to test. I hope there's good news on the horizon!

10 years ago

bluerose thanks :) I drank FertiliTea for a month or two (has Vitex in it), I think it definitely stimulated my ovaries because they hurt more than usual! Didn't get a BFP though so I didn't bother getting another bag :)

lawbride I sure hope so!!!

Tested this morning 14 DPO, BFN but I was super paranoid that I saw something very faint on the FRER. Will test again in 2 days if my temp is still up. Which it STILL IS TODAY!!! :) :) :) Plus the OPK I took this morning just for fun is darker than it was several days ago...and way darker than I usually get in the TWW. Geez it looks like I'm gonna ovulate tomorrow or something :-P

I suspect that because I drink a TON of water (over a gallon every day) that I may not show a positive HPT yet even if pregnant.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo