Community post

Discussion

TTC no. 2!! Scared n excited

View Full Post

Hi there my name is Victoria and I have a 18 month old little girl. Hubby and i are TTC baby no 2 this month. We were extremely lucky in the fact we got caught first month with the first after trying 2 years ago for about 7 months and didn't get no we're so am not holding my breath again this time but am nervously positive lol, very excited about baby no 2 little scared as well if am honest on cycle day 10 so long way to go yet but the action has started already lol!, hope everyone is keeping busy in the bedroom and good luck to all!!! Anyone want to chat during this fun yet anxious time plse feel free to contact me good luck ladies n gents if any are reading ha ha!!! :0)

21 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 21 of 21 Replies

I saw an earlier post about how you took a HPT at 5 and 7 dpo and had to smile... because I've SO been there! It really is such a waste of time and money but I just can't help it! I can only imagine how much money I've wasted on those damn tests, definitely a POAS addict! Anyway, hubby and I have been TT#2 for 5 months now and I'm on CD24 out of a 25-27 day average. It tooks 6 months before we conceived our first. I've had some AF cramping so I'm not too hopeful, but of course the addict in me is telling me to take a test! Good luck to you and hopefully we have exciting news to share soon! :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo