Community post

Discussion

TTC no. 2!! Scared n excited

View Full Post

Hi there my name is Victoria and I have a 18 month old little girl. Hubby and i are TTC baby no 2 this month. We were extremely lucky in the fact we got caught first month with the first after trying 2 years ago for about 7 months and didn't get no we're so am not holding my breath again this time but am nervously positive lol, very excited about baby no 2 little scared as well if am honest on cycle day 10 so long way to go yet but the action has started already lol!, hope everyone is keeping busy in the bedroom and good luck to all!!! Anyone want to chat during this fun yet anxious time plse feel free to contact me good luck ladies n gents if any are reading ha ha!!! :0)

21 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 21 Replies | Last Page

Hi there,
Dh and I are ttc #2 , I am 1 dpo and we dtd last night and going again tomorrow night. I really hope we get it this month, been trying since August, no luck. I know our 2 1/2 old dd will love having a sibling. Wish us luck and good luck to you all!

10 years ago

Hi ladies just wondered how you were all getting? I am 9 dpo not sure how I feel really some days do feel pregnant, getting all the right symptoms and then next day not!! Who knows testing sat am so will see AF due sun/Monday 4th nov so sud know I guess by end if this week... Good luck to u all sending so much baby dust !! Xxx

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies, i am new to this site & I thought I would join this group. I am 4 DPO & am excited /anxious to test in a few more days. I MC'd identical twins at 13 weeks on sept 13, 2013, so were anxious to become pregnant again. Sending everyone sticky baby dust.

10 years ago

Hey everyone! I am 12 dpo now.. took a test and I had a pinching feeling at 9 dpo and then burning sensation only lasted for a few minutes yesterday and then had (tmi) yellow stretchy cm. I read that it was a good sign but I also read that some women get it right before af. I've got a metallic taste in my mouth today again.. Had it at 3-4 dpo too and I'm more thirsty than normal. Not sure what's going on. I'm expecting af by Thursday but after looking at my last few cycles, I have no idea. Mine have been anywhere from 17-28 days the last 6 months. I'm going to try and hold off until Thursday to test again.
Good luck Vikitoria0785
and Welcome and Good Luck 12princess and LoveyWife
Sending Baby Dust to you all!

10 years ago

Hi! Everyone in ttc #2 as well DS will be 4 in jan and I just got out the army so now I'm a newly sahm and army spouse! I'm only 2dpo but I'm hoping this time will be it we've been trying for 8 months now! I hope we all get that BFP were all hoping for *Good luck*

User Image

10 years ago

Arh welcome to you all and best of luck which ever stage we are at. It's exciting, stressful but all worth them BFP!!!! :0) xxx

Hi, everyone. I saw this thread and decided to pop in. I'm new to this site. My husband and I are TTC #2 as well. I have a 3.5 year old from a previous relationship. DH and I started trying in July, right after my Mirena fell out. We're hoping to be pg by Christmas. Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

my ! User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies just wondered how we are all doing I am 13dpo tested today bfn af due tomorrow so see what happens but I have a feeling I've missed out this month.!!! Here's to next month fingers crossed for u all and me too lol!! Good luck xx

I tested today with a dollar store test for fun even though I'm only 8 dpo & I had to really squint, but i seen a second line. It was very faint so I'm not convinced it is positive & not an Evap line. I will retest another day & see if its still there. I'm hoping for a positive as my first son would love a sibling. Sending more sticky dust & bfp to everyone

10 years ago

Arh 12princess best of luck to you I hope you get ur BFP and all you other ladies please reply and let us know how your doing and if your out this month we ll keep this thread going, I've read loads of threads but people don't ever reply!! It's strange...

Well I am now 14 dpo af due today, not here yet, all very strange I think it will come even though I don't feel like it is coming usually I feel terrible day before af but I ve felt fine this week am just seeing what happens if not here by Tuesday then will test first thing!! Weird but it has been Halloween after all body possible playing dirty tricks on me!! Just wish it wud turn up or show me some sign of a BFP so I can move on!!! Fingers crossed . Xxx good luck ladies!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo