Community post

Discussion

October Testers Part 2!

New thread required! Come on in girls :)

AFM CD 15 waiting to O!

503 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 503 Replies | Last Page

DPO 10 CD 28 -

Took a test yesterday and today both negative. I know its too earlier but I couldn't help myself. However, I'm not feeling pregnant (not that I would feel that different at DPO 10) anyways highly doubtful I am this month. Beginning to get discouraged.

10 years ago

natalie welcome! How long have you been TTC? My husband and I have been trying a year. Do you temp? Remember that 10 DPO is still early :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello ...

Luv- do you exercise a lot? Do you know that too much exercise can be a cause for infertility? Not saying u do since Idk your daily routines but here's a link that helps explain it. Exercise is def good, but too much is bad too!

Idk if you've already looked into this but just thought I'd try to help.

http://www.pregnancyweekly.com/preconception/preconception_information/exercise_induced_fertility.htm

. 2 8 & 12 and.. 1 14 hoping for another but I'll take either as long as its

10 years ago

Shawnna LOL nooooo. I only just started to get back to some low-intensity exercise, I wasn't doing anything before last week really. I finished my major-exercise phase last year before we started TTC. I am also making sure I eat enough calories to keep everything working right!

I'm here! Cd 21/9 Dpo . Welcome Natalie. I'm with you feel a lit discouraged too! These ladies are great at keeping your head up though! Thanks for the new thread Luv

10 years ago

afmedic Hello! How's the cleaning going today? I still haven't vacuumed LOL. :)

Shawnna I just wanted to clarify that your post definitely can be true in many cases so I didn't want you to think I was being dismissive, I just said "LOL" because I have actually gained a LOT of weight since going off the pill! I am so out of shape that the thought of exercising so much makes me laugh! The doc told me I should start exercising because otherwise I would just keep ballooning ;)

I think it's just the nature of being 9-12 DPO to feel discouraged, not sure if it's hormones or just trying to dampen hopes but don't totally give up! Lots of women get BFPs after swearing that they're "out" :)

Luv- well then I guess that theory is out the window! Idk much about infertility I've always got bfp what seems like so easily until this time ttc. This one is not so easy! My DH keeps joking with me saying he's too old now n his sperm have become to retarded (no pun intended) to swim straight, he says they are swimming in circles now!

10 years ago

Shawnna LOL oh men :) Is he much older than you? It's weird how sometimes people get pregnant immediately at first then have trouble, and sometimes I've known people who had a lot of trouble conceiving their first and then had no problem from then on! What a crapshoot! That's probably why we get so frustrated with it, it's so hard to predict!

Shawnna--could you maybe get a sperm analysis for him?

10 years ago

Luv- Yes he is older than me by 15yrs. Yeah it's funny how things work.. oh and aggravating!

Law- Yes I could but I don't think we've been trying long enough to go that route yet. We did do the home sperm count test and he passed that

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo