Community post

Discussion

a little advice would be appreciated please :)

Hello ladies, im due to test on the 16th, I have given up (kind of :)) because I have a cold :( but just curious if anyone has ever had shooting pains before af? I had one on the left today, shortly after one on the right (not as bad) then a stabbing pain about three hours later in the middle lower abdomen, cant remember having this before af (only get pain when she comes and its dull and achy not localized like this was) im 11dpo today the 13th (period is due around 16th) . I hope it not like a cyst or something, only other thing ive had is vivid dreams (never remember my dreams) everyother symptom I can put down to having a cold :( oh and a couple of shooting pains in my bbs (dont usually get that) . Any advice would be amazing and I wish you all bfp!!! Good luck ladies.

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi There! I am also close to testing! I'm am 10dpo with af due on the 17th. I have only ever experienced pain like you are describing once and it was so bad that I seriously thought about going to the ER. But my pain was localized to my right side and did not switch. I did talk to my doc about it and she thought that it might have been a cyst. So she sent me for a ultrasound... but they found nothing. We figure I was one cyst that burst.

The only pains/symptoms that I am experiencing right now are dull cramps, tender breast and sensitive nipples. But everyone experiences pain/symptoms differently. I really wish I had some solid advice for you. All I can really say is if the pain continues for an extended period go see a doctor.

Good luck to you as well :)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

It just happened once, wasnt incredibly bad but definately felt it lol. Thank you for your advice I really appreciate it, let me know if you get bfp :) hope ya do! Take care :)

10 years ago • Post starter

It just happened once, wasnt incredibly bad but definately felt it lol. Thank you for your advice I really appreciate it, let me know if you get bfp :) hope ya do! Take care :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo