Community post

Discussion

+opk today...cycle buddies?

View Full Post

My cycle started sept 27, +opk today via a smiley face!!!
we have been trying for 14 months and this month i went all out because TTC has been driving me bonkers! I bought the OPK digital because i am FED UP with trying to read lines- they all look the same!!!! taking temps but i still dont quite get that whole method and also my doctor started me on 50mg clomid... so this is my first cycle using that. took it days 5-9. I am sooooooo hoping this is my month! i have been thinking positively and the smile face this afternoon put me in the best mood! i already warned my husband that this weekend we are going to be busy

anyone else out there on the same cycle as me??? these next two weeks are gunna be CRAZY and i was hoping to be able to chat with some people?!!

Tiff

80 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 80 Replies | Last Page

My son's 8, I had him young lol I'd absolutely love a little girl, even tried bd ing before ov and see if that works lol, how about you? X

10 years ago

My son's names Jake hence my username haha

10 years ago

i would LOVE a girl now~ but if it were a boy i wouldn't mind either :) honestly i wish i would of had my kids a little younger... you have all this energy when ur younger to raise your kids- plus your body bounces right back afterwards! that good old young metabolism!! i think the older you get the harder it is. plus i think your more tired...

are you done after 2? i think i am.... my husband def wants us to be lol but if we dont have a girl idk maybe a few years from now we may have to try again ;) hehee

Tiff

10 years ago • Post starter

I only want 1 more but partner wants 2 more lol so we will see how it goes.

10 years ago

how you holding up?!?! any symptoms?? when r you planning to start testing?

Tiff

Hi I'm fine thanks. Not a lot really, backache, spots, thicker discharge etc how about you? I'm going to test first thing Monday morning

10 years ago

yea the only thing going on with me is crazy dreams! mostly involving get a BFP lol... tender boob too, but that could just mean AF is coming... its silly really- any early "pregnancy" symptom can also just mean AF is coming.

i was contemplating testing mon as well.... or waiting until wed at 12 dpo. i have some dollar store tests so even if i tested everyday i wouldn't be wasting any more then 5 or 6 dollars... IF i get any kind of + of them... that's when ill break out the more expensive digi or FRER test... JUST to be sure!.... but we will see! GL and keep me posted!!!~

Tiff

Ano, you get your hopes up thinking they could be signs but could also be af lol. I had a dream I got af so hopefully they don't mean anything! If I get - on Monday I'm just gonna wait for at when's your af due?

10 years ago

Couldn't help myself and just tested. Negative of course lol

10 years ago

Hahaha I wanted to start testing too but I knew it'd be neg!!! Af is due Friday... How about u? Maybe ill test tom with fmu...we will see ill let u kno :)

Tiff

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo