Community post

Discussion

+opk today...cycle buddies?

View Full Post

My cycle started sept 27, +opk today via a smiley face!!!
we have been trying for 14 months and this month i went all out because TTC has been driving me bonkers! I bought the OPK digital because i am FED UP with trying to read lines- they all look the same!!!! taking temps but i still dont quite get that whole method and also my doctor started me on 50mg clomid... so this is my first cycle using that. took it days 5-9. I am sooooooo hoping this is my month! i have been thinking positively and the smile face this afternoon put me in the best mood! i already warned my husband that this weekend we are going to be busy

anyone else out there on the same cycle as me??? these next two weeks are gunna be CRAZY and i was hoping to be able to chat with some people?!!

Tiff

80 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 80 Replies

Yeah everything went great, everything's fine measuring exact what I thought and heartbeat was great, I cried when she said everything was good. They don't tell you what the heartbeat is thought. I'm from uk and I don't think they tell you here lol

10 years ago

u dont need to know heartbeat! its just GREAT to know all is well! i go back to the MD 2/5/14 at 10w3d. ill keep u posted! i'd love for you to do the same! :)

Tiff

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi have you had another scan? I've just booked in with my midwife today at 10w 5d. I'm waiting on my letter in post for my dating scan, how you feeling?

10 years ago

yes! i had another scan yesterday! everything looks great! the baby was flipping around in there and was pretty nice to see! i have my NT scan on the 20th (thats the down syndrome screening one) so i will get to see my lil babe again!!! i have been nausous most mornings and headaches, but other then that- im good! How about you?? you feeling ok? let me know when you have your scan!!!

Tiff

how are you feeling Laurajake? do you know if your having a girl or boy yet???

Tiff

Hi, sorry it's been so long, how are you doing? Yes I had scan on 26 th Feb everything was great, my date got put forward to 26th August I've also had results from my nt scan and everything was great there too. I've got my gender scan on Monday I'm so look excited to find out. Do you know if your having boy or girl??

10 years ago

had all my testing as well, everything looks good. My anatomy scan is also on Monday! however i have a regular OB appointment yesterday and asked him to look and see if he could tell me... wellll im almost 99.9% certain its a GIRL!!!! we will definately confirm monday but i KNOW what i saw! I am beyond excited because now i will have one of each!!!! Our little family will be complete!!! The hardest part now will be deciding a name lol.... my due date is still around Aug 31. So close to yours!!

Again glad to hear everything is going well for you and look forward to hearing what you are having!!!!

Tiff

How did your scan go!!!!! Whats the verdict on the gender?!!!!!! My scan went well and got some cute pics :)

Tiff

Hi sorry it's been so long again time is just flying past me, well we had our scan and we are having a little boy!!! How about you? Are you getting your girl??

10 years ago

hey sorry, life has been crazy! we are getting our little girl!!! Scarlett Marie :) she should be coming sometime in the next two weeks.... i CANNOT wait. im so uncomfortable now...

How have you been? did u have you lil man yet? or are you patiently waiting like i am? How are you feeling?

Like i said sorry its been so long, between work and my son and feeling like crap, i have just been so scatterer brained.

Tiff

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo