Community post

Discussion

Calling All Christian TTCers <3

View Full Post

Hey ladies. I was wondering if anyone on here was Christian and TTC and wanted to have a TTC buddy. Im waiting for God to give me my BFP after two MCs. Anyone else who is Christian, TTC, and need support?? Cuz I certainly do.

29 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 29 of 29 Replies

cutemonsters thank you for recommending that book. My husband thought it was a wonderful idea and we bought it today. Thank you for being a God sent :)

User Image

10 years ago

Vettech you sound pregnant

User Image

10 years ago

I feel pregnant. I just wish I would have a BFP already. :/

User Image

10 years ago

It's coming! How great is our God!

User Image

10 years ago

Extremely amazing! So amazing I may just be one of those ladies that doesn't produce a lot of hcg. Shy baby beans much?

User Image

10 years ago

Cutemonsters I bought that book and I love it!!! Although I'm gonna be out for a couple months cause the hubby is deployed so please keep me in prayer for strength until he returns. I'm really going to miss him :/

User Image

10 years ago

Hello ladies im so glad I came across your post ! I am a Christian as well. Me and hubby have been trying for 7 months now and every month is such a disappointment but I know God has a plan !

10 years ago

Welcome Tiffany, so you should already know the motto God's timing is the best timing we must keep our faith and trust and believe that God will open our wombs to receive His most amazing gift of life. Be bless my sister. I'm on cd 23 out of 25. I'll know by Saturday if we are going to start a new cycle or not.

User Image

10 years ago

Yes maam ! Thank you so much I needed that .. I am now 9 dpo

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo