Community post

Discussion

This is silly! Does anyone else have sore butt muscles?!

Hey ladies Im 8 or 9 dpo today.... and I woke up with extremely sore butt muscles like I just ran a marathon or something! Woosh!!

Anyone else have this or something similar?

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hahaha, I had this a few cycles ago and again this cycle...it feels like I did 100 squats. I get it with my abs a cpl times a year also.

10 years ago

Hello!
I am currently 13dpo and I am trying to patiently wait until tomorrow to see if this is my month.!
This past Saturday and Sunday I had these sore butt muscles too. Lol. I thought I was going insane! I did walk around at Halloween Haunt at Kings Island on Saturday but walking around like that is not out of the ordinary for me and if anything happens my leg muscles usually just twitch a little for like 5 mins.. But this butt muscle pain was pretty pronounced and caused me to need to rub it! Haha, you can imagine how awkward I looked doing this occasionally but i couldn't help it!
Lets hope this was a good sign for us both!
and

Heidi Mother of an angel Ellie Renee 12/06/12 TTC #2

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo