Community post

Discussion

Discouraged and confused....

Sooo, I am 13 dpo (I am fairly sure because of ovulation spotting) and took another test this afternoon and it was a BFN. Did one yesterday with mu BFN...
Errrr.... I don't understand! I have REGULAR 22/23 day cycles and AF is now late for me by at least 3 days. I have been moody as h***, the side of my boobs ache, I have been having cramps for 10 days, some mild, some worse, and I can't keep my eyes open.. This is not like me at all...... I don't r en cramp until the day after AF shows. I used a dollar store test yesterday am, and a first responce 6 day sooner this afternoon. Granted, I did it in the afternoon, but if I was preggers, it should have at least had a faint line... What is going on with my body???? I am sure I am not pregnant now because I used a sensitive test, but I can't figure what else is going on..... Also, I have been pregnant before and have never had a problem with hpt's. Any suggestions????

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,
I've been frustrated a lot lately too.. and spending a lot of money on preg tets. Two months ago I started charting my BBT and honestly its the best thing I ever did. Last month would have been another huge disappointment and waste of money.. except I noticed my BBT started going down around 10 days past ovulation. That is a sign that AF is coming. Though I was still disappointed I was able to hold out from prematurely taking another preg test and sure enough AF came. Charting my BBT has helped paint a clear picture about what is going on each month and soften the blow when bad news is coming. My BBT is currently elevated so I am waiting to see what happens before taking a test. I would say if it doesn't work out this month, start charting! It is the happiest part of my morning each day.. charting keeps me busy and I use it in conjunction with OPK each month. I'm the kind of person who needs to see a change each day and this the only thing I can do right now besides wait. I feel your pain, give it a few days and wait until you are a week late before wasting any more money. Good luck to you. Baby dust,
Jackie

Jacks

10 years ago

Thank you for your reply, Jackie , I really appreciate it!!! I am going to start charting my bbt! I tried to this last month, bit kept forgetting to temp before I got up. Maybe an alarm would work! You are right, this seems so harmless at first, but it is a huge waste of money! Thanks for helping me with a new plan!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo