Community post

Discussion

ISO Crazy 2ww buddies symptoms by dpo! Here we go again!

So I know many disagree that you can have early symptoms, they may be right, but I tend to disagree! I am a doula and have seen many women that are so untuned with their body that they actually did "know" they were pregnant early! Regardless if this is the truth or not, the fact is the 2ww drives us all crazy, so why not have buddies to chat with as we go, especially since we think we are "crazy"!!! It do helps me to not be alone in this!!! I am 33 and tyc#4
Please share your symptoms by DPO and compare... Please update with bfp or bfn!!!
Plus... This will help me to not drive the hubs yet CrAzY!!!
I will start:
So this cycle has been a bit odd for me. I ALWAYS know when I ovulate because I have pain along with it, but not this month. I was due to ovulate on the 17 and definitely had ewcm, but nothing else. However on the 20'th I had yellow jelly discharge with a speck of pink blood in it which I have never had. So, sure I ovulated, but a bit confused as to "exactly" when... especially since i consistently had ewcm go the next 3 or 5 days as well, I always dry up after o, just weird... Oh well, hoping this is a good thing....

My dpo's are based on O being on the 17'th... But as I said, I am sooo not sure this cycle!!!
BTW... Charting EVERYTHING, but not suspecting/or expecting it to be a sign of pregnancy because if this is not **our month** I want to be able to compare to future cycles!!!

0 dpo - ewcm *BD*
1 dpo -ewcm
2 dpo - dryer cm in am, back hurts, overies ache a BIT, ewcm back in evening
3 dpo - ewcm, bad back ache, uterus is sore, yucky head ache, excess saliva and a bit of nausea, large weird blob of curse, yellow tinted jelley cm with a pink dab of blood in it (weird, NEVER have had this) oh... And I just felt MEAn and irritated... Poor family!!
4 dpo -woke up with same yucky headache, bit crampy, sore back, ovary twinges, sensitive nipples, excessive saliva but no nausea,creamy lotion like cm and more jelly... Ewww. **BD**
5 dpo- woke up hungry at 3am, could not sleep so I ate a yogurt, bad idea! Sat like a rock in my chest and had heart burn.. Sore back still , nipple twinges, uterus feels "tight" when I am resting tummy down, uncomfortable tummy, almost like I am hungry, but no growling, maybe gas pains?
6 dpo - Sleepy, but very likely it was due to lack of sleep last night! Sore nipples, nauseous, crampy, stuffy yet runny nose, dry eyes, ewcm and creamy location cm

13 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

I am 9dpo and this is killing me. lol

9/10 ewcm a LOT BD that night around 2am
9/11 ewcm
9/12 ewcm (a lot)
9/13 ewcm
9/14 ovulation pain later in evening with ewcm again.

4 dpo- bloated with slight cramping.

5dpo - VERY bloated with diarrhea in the morning. nipples are very pink, like they are raw - but don't hurt. clothes tight.

6 dpo - Horrible vivid dream and really bad cramps. (implantation?)

7dpo - vivid dream again, woke up with scratchy throat and cramps. pain in clitoris...weird....EXHAUSTED. Want to sleep all day!

8dpo Same as 7dpo. Weird pressure in lady parts at about 7pm, had to sit down.

9dpo - not much going on today. BFN

10 years ago

No kidding! Thanks for posting!! How long have you been ttc? I keep telling mysel to stop thinking about it, but I can't!! Why??? Err... This is going to be a long week (again)! You are totally still in the running at 9 dpo!!! When will you test again?

10 years ago • Post starter

Sorry *myself*...
Your symptoms sure sound promising!!!!

So I'm new here so bare with me. lol.

I am very in-tune with my body and can always tell when I ovulate. I was supposed to ovulate on the 17th, but due to my discharge and the pain in my left ovary I knew I had ovulated on the 16th. Meaning I am now 7 dpo.

I had a weird feeling that this cycle was going to be different.

So 2 dpo I had nothing. No pains or discharge or anything.

I think around 3 dpo I started experiencing heavier discharge and then 4 dpo I started having pains in my left ovary like I was ovulating. So I went and got an opk and tested for a few days and they all were negative. Which made me start to wonder if maybe that had something to do with ovulation??

Then 5 dpo I started getting weird pressure in my uterus.. Best way I can describe it is like a muscle is clenched. I also started feeling like I had done a thousand situps the day before.
I had the same sensation some yesterday at 6 dpo.

Now today I had diarrhea, and earlier my side was still hurting and my boobs were sore. Also I had terrible gas and got a little nauseated for a little while.

About 2 weeks ago I pulled my shoulder out of place, and today it has started hurting again.. And with a radiating pain coming from my shoulder it's hard to pay attention to any other pain anywhere else so I am not really sure how sore my boobs are or if the pain is still there.

Not sure what's going on, but happy to share (:

10 years ago

" Which made me start to wonder if maybe that had something to do with ovulation?? "

I meant to say implantation instead of ovulation here*

10 years ago

So sorry about your pain! I can totally understand how that could throw you off! Obviously there is no way to tell right now, but "I" totally believe in early implantation! I think it is very possible! When I was pregnant with my youngest I got a + 8 days after SEX!! I know it for sure bc hubby was out of tow on work for weeks before and after that so it was the only time I could have possibly conceived! I only tested b/c I ordered Root Beer when we went out for lunch and it hit me... The only time I would drink that was when I was preg with my first two! Tested as soon as we got home and there it was! I certainly believe there are averages, but nothing is impossible! Please keep me updated!

That's crazy about how you knew 8 days after sex!

I would think that I've just been going crazy if it weren't for the weird pressure that I have NEVER experienced before. I don't think I have felt it any today, though I may have earlier today and just ignored it due to everything else that has been going on with my body today.

I'll be testing next Monday because babe likes to be with me when I do test, and Monday is the first day both of our schedules are clear with work and school. When are you testing? Tons of baby dust your way!!!!

10 years ago

Ohhhh..... I so hope you bet a BFP!! I want to wait to test until Sat, but seriously doubt I will have the self control to wait!

It's very tempting for me to want to walk next door from work (I work near a Target) and go buy a test.. I'm wondering if the tests that say they can tell 6 days before a missed period would work.. I'm so skeptical.. If I get a BFN I want there to be no doubt in my mind which is why I am waiting until AF is due. Keep me updated hun!

10 years ago

Good plan, be strong!!! I will let you know as soon as I know anything!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo