Community post

Discussion

2 OPK's - 1 + and 1 - ????

So I took a First response OPK this morning around 11 and then at 3 I took a Clearblue digital OPK the one at 11 was positive but the one I just did at 3 is negative???? Is this normal? Have you had this happen to you? Should I BD?? I put a picture on the board....please help.

Paige married to Joe 08/12/06 with Kooper Nathan 04/18/10 TTC#2

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

This happend to me this month tested july 8th at 9 am neg ,than got a smile on my cbe digital at 1pm by 6 pm it was neg already. Me and hubby just bd anyways !Didnt think it would hurt. opk was neg the next morn. I dont think its normal, usually the LH surge lasts 12- 72 hrs ... but im sure this happens to other women too. Last month I had a 12 hr surge and the month before that it lasted 2days. I think it depends on a number of things stress included. Hopefuly this is your month !!!! try testing w / opks twice a day so you dont miss it !
&

Sarah praying for a and healthy baby .

12 years ago

yes, i was under the impression that you should get a positive for like 2 days... however, yesterday a.m. was negative, p.m. positive, and this a.m. negative using the clearblue digitals. so, i'm also confused.

User Image User Image 6.23.2012 DD #1

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo